Windows 10: My computer shutdown suddenly.

Discus and support My computer shutdown suddenly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My Laptop HP 620 with Windows 10 Home suddenly shutdown with enough battery . I've checked the events and it shows the event 524 Source... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilmanCabrera, Jul 31, 2018.

1. My computer shutdown suddenly.

Hello.

My Laptop HP 620 with Windows 10 Home suddenly shutdown with enough battery .

I've checked the events and it shows the event 524 Source Kernel-Power.

Nombre de registro:System
    Origen: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Fecha: 24/06/2018 22:03:42
    Id. del evento:524
    Categoría de la tareaMy computer shutdown suddenly. :(223)
    Nivel: Información
    Palabras claveMy computer shutdown suddenly. :(1024),(4)
    Usuario: SYSTEM
    Equipo: DESKTOP-DDDER5K
    Descripción:
    Critical desencadenador de batería cumplido
    XML de evento:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
    <EventID>524</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>223</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000404</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-06-24T20:03:42.306706400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>350</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="4996" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-DDDER5K</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="Index">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ActiveBatteryCount">1</Data>
    <Data Name="RemainingPercentage">100</Data>
    <Data Name="IsAcOnline">1</Data>
    <Data Name="BatteryActionInternalFlags">0x80</Data>
    <Data Name="IsPowerActionCallIgnored">1</Data>
    <Data Name="IsPowerPolicyEnabled">1</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerPolicyAction">6</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerPolicyBatteryLevel">5</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerPolicyEventCode">1</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerPolicyMinState">4</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Thanks.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Sleep and Power on/off.

:)

WilmanCabrera, Jul 31, 2018

2. The computer shutdown itself restart?

Hi Tín,

A computer can shutdown based on the instructions given to its power settings. If you are using a laptop, there’s an option that when you are just closing a lid, it can shutdown your computer.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution to your concern, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What activity are you performing that may trigger to shutdown your computer?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of your power settings?
    • Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Shutdown

Hi,

To restart or shut down a remote computer and document the reason using the Windows interface, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type shutdown /i to display the Remote Shutdown
      dialog box (Shutdown.exe).
    • Under Computers, click Add to enter computer names, or click
      Browse to open the Find Computers dialog box.
    • Under What do you want these computers to do, click Restart
      or Shut down.
    • Select the appropriate reason for the restart or shutdown from the list.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 31, 2018
  4. My computer shutdown suddenly.

After upgrading to Windows 10, cursor is disappeared while trying to shutdown the computer

Hi Hana,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Let’s try to shut down the computer from log-in screen and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + L and keep tapping
      Tab key
      on the keyboard.
    • Once it select shutdown option hit enter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I recommend you to update the mouse driver manually and check if this helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the device driver and select
      Up-date.

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    If the above steps did not helps to fix the issue, try the below steps.

Step 3.

I suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer and download the latest updated mouse driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. Post us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

My computer shutdown suddenly.

1. My computer shutdown suddenly. - Similar Threads - computer shutdown suddenly

2. computer sudden shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer sudden shutdowns: I am experiencing unexpected shutdowns.Can you please check my dmp fles?I uploaded them here, along with my system info:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkTeOlPbHaooxkFHJEdNgxr1Hxft?e=SgB27wthanks in advanceHaris...
  3. computer sudden shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer sudden shutdowns: I am experiencing unexpected shutdowns.Can you please check my dmp fles?I uploaded them here, along with my system info:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkTeOlPbHaooxkFHJEdNgxr1Hxft?e=SgB27wthanks in advanceHaris...
  4. computer sudden shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop shutdown suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shutdown suddenly: Hi all, It all started suddenly one day i was playing a game and then suddenly the laptop shutdown while there was 20% available i tried to turn it back on, it didn't work i plugged it into charge and waited for half an hour, i tried to turn it on it did but the suprise was...
  6. My laptop shutdown suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shutdown suddenly: Hi all, It all started suddenly one day i was playing a game and then suddenly the laptop shutdown while there was 20% available i tried to turn it back on, it didn't work i plugged it into charge and waited for half an hour, i tried to turn it on it did but the suprise was...
  7. My laptop shutdown suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Sudden Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden Shutdown: Hi. I have looked at a couple of other threads on this but none seem to indicate a possible solution. I wonder if anyone can assist. I am trying to sort out my daughters computer, which has an annoying habit of suddenly shutting down. I have recently reinstalled everything in...
  9. Sudden Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sudden Shutdowns: I started using my aunt's laptop recently and it shuts down whenever I use it- be it playing a game called League of Legends or simply using the browser. It thought it might be a case of over heating but it shuts down despite being cool to the touch. I took a look at the...
  10. Sudden shutdown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sudden shutdown: Hi, I have a problem, my surface pro 7 sudden shutdown when I do no activity for less than a minute. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sudden-shutdown/763053da-4505-4c92-9810-e876029cc31d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel-power id524

2. suddenly laptop windows 10 shutdown

3. my windows 10 suddenly shutdown