Windows 10: My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!!

Discus and support My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I never had an issue with my pc untill couple days ago, it started to freeze and make buzzing sound for couple seconds about every 10 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by blo0ody, Aug 31, 2015.

1. blo0ody Win User

My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!!

Hello,

I never had an issue with my pc untill couple days ago, it started to freeze and make buzzing sound for couple seconds about every 10 minutes while playing games or watching a movie!

PC specs:

» CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @ 4.00 GHz
    » Videocard : EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+
    » Motherboard : ASUS Z97 Deluxe
    » RAM : 32 GB

:)

blo0ody, Aug 31, 2015

2. Laptop keeps freezing

My screen freezes sometimes during videos,my laptop goes off suddenly sometimes

even after i just restarted it and sometimes just totally freezes and makes a buzzing sound till i turn it off with the power button

i use a hp pavilion 15 notebook

please help

AustinBosola, Aug 31, 2015
  3. steamcity Win User
    Sound issue while using Youtube

Original Title: Sound

when on YouTube loud buzzing noise sometimes occurs and laptop freezes. Has anyone any ideas please? Running windows 10.

steamcity, Aug 31, 2015
  4. RWOne Win User

Run system with open case, determine where buzzing is coming from - HDD video card, CPU fan, pwr supply fan, etc.

RWOne, Aug 31, 2015
  5. blo0ody Win User
    I hear the buzz on my headset ..

this is similar to my problem: PC freezes and makes buzzing noise - YouTube

but with me it freezes and buzz for 1 second only then all good ..

blo0ody, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. My computer sometimes freezes and make buzzing sound for 1-2 seconds!! - Similar Threads - computer sometimes freezes

2. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  3. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  4. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having 1 second freezes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 1 second freezes with buzzing sound: I request you to read fully to understand the problem thoroughly.So, I have been having this problem for a month and a half now and I don't have a solution for it. I have looked about it everywhere tried everything but nothin worked.I noticed this very first while playing a...
  6. Having 1 second freezes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having 1 second freezes with buzzing sound: I request you to read fully to understand the problem thoroughly.So, I have been having this problem for a month and a half now and I don't have a solution for it. I have looked about it everywhere tried everything but nothin worked.I noticed this very first while playing a...
  7. Having 1 second freezes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.: OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have...
  9. My HDD makes a grinding sound, followed by a 1-2 seconds OS freeze.

My HDD makes a grinding sound, followed by a 1-2 seconds OS freeze.: Hi community. I'm experiencing some issues since I installed a new HDD on my desktop which I exclusively use for storing games and pictures. Since, Windows freezes now and then through a clicking sound from the drive while not even requesting data from it. I was doing only...
  10. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer makes buzzing sound periodically

2. computer locks up as has a buzzing sound