Windows 10: my computer/this pc not showing free space

Discus and support my computer/this pc not showing free space in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my computer/this pc not showing free space under one of my hard drives any idea what i do to get it to show it 116724 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fatmanpeters, Aug 27, 2018.

1. my computer/this pc not showing free space

my computer/this pc not showing free space under one of my hard drives any idea what i do to get it to show it

:)

Fatmanpeters, Aug 27, 2018

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

my computer/this pc not showing free space partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Geosammy Win User
    Show storage space in This PC

I can't get This PC to show the storage space bars for my drives and I've done all that's been suggested in this thread.
    Any ideas why I might not be able to make the storage space bars show?

Geosammy, Aug 27, 2018
  4. my computer/this pc not showing free space

Show storage space in This PC

Make sure you have the "Tiles" option selected in the "View" tab.

my computer/this pc not showing free space [​IMG]

joeypent69, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

my computer/this pc not showing free space

1. my computer/this pc not showing free space - Similar Threads - computer showing free

2. INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!: Dell Inspiron 3501OS: Windows 11 22H2OS Build: 22621.2283Total Storage: 256GBIssue: Selecting all folders and seeing their properties shows me that they are of 26.8 GB out of 100GB that means 73.2 GB is free but when checking the 'drive' properties it shows 15.2 GB is free...
  3. INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!: Dell Inspiron 3501OS: Windows 11 22H2OS Build: 22621.2283Total Storage: 256GBIssue: Selecting all folders and seeing their properties shows me that they are of 26.8 GB out of 100GB that means 73.2 GB is free but when checking the 'drive' properties it shows 15.2 GB is free...
  4. Cannot free up computer space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot free up computer space: I am trying to solve a computer problem for someone else who cannot free up used space and only has 30 MB available out of 30 GB. Cannot see what is taking up the 30 GB of space. I have deleted files, cookies, browsing history and some apps. The only remaining apps are...
  5. Cannot free up computer space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot free up computer space: I am trying to solve a computer problem for someone else who cannot free up used space and only has 30 MB available out of 30 GB. Cannot see what is taking up the 30 GB of space. I have deleted files, cookies, browsing history and some apps. The only remaining apps are...
  6. Cannot free up computer space

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cannot free up space on my PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot free up space on my PC.: I literally cannot free up anymore space on my PC. I can't delete anything, I can't reset my PC since space is needed to do so, I can't reinstall. I can't even update my PC anymore. I run disk cleanup, but it does nothing. I don't know what to do. I have deleted literally...
  8. How to free up space on computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to free up space on computer?: Dell xps 15 9550. 250gb ssd samsung. Have about 30gb free of 232gb. i5-6300hq and 8gb ram Windows 10 pro I moved some music files from my c drive to my 32gb m.2 ssd that is in my laptop. It currently has 2 hard drives there. That and my main 250gb ssd samsung 2.5...
  9. How to free up space on computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to free up space on computer?: Dell xps 15 9550. 250gb ssd samsung. Have about 30gb free of 232gb. i5-6300hq and 8gb ram Windows 10 pro I moved some music files from my c drive to my 32gb m.2 ssd that is in my laptop. It currently has 2 hard drives there. That and my main 250gb ssd samsung 2.5...
  10. A partition on my computer shows almost only 25GB of free space when

in Windows 10 Support
    A partition on my computer shows almost only 25GB of free space when: it should be closer to 300GB. I've checked for hidden files/folders. System Restore is off on the drive and the Recycled bin is empty. If I highlight the folders and use properties to find their size it's correct. Where's all that space? [img] 78124