Windows 10: My computer wont let me connect to the internet

Discus and support My computer wont let me connect to the internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rosa frias, Dec 11, 2023.

1. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for.

:)

rosa frias, Dec 11, 2023
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My computer wont let me connect to the internet 97987d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-.png
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My computer wont let me connect to the internet 98003d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-b.png

topgundcp, Dec 11, 2023
  3. internet not connecting

Hi,

I recently reformatted a computer and when I tried to connect to the internet it wouldn't work. The computer is an IBM and I have loaded Windows XP.

All the settings are the same with internet connections as the settings in my other computers in the house but it still wont connect.

Using cable and on ADSL.

Thank you.

Kymberly_S, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Castiel Win User

My computer wont let me connect to the internet

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

My computer wont let me connect to the internet

1. My computer wont let me connect to the internet - Similar Threads - computer wont let

2. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my computer let me log in?: Hi, so I have bin having this issue where everytime i try to log in or click anything my computer screen would just flash. Since it wont let me click on anything im currently stuck on the log in screen and eveytime i try to open the enter password tab it would just flash and...
  3. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  4. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  5. My computer wont let me log in

My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  6. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my computer wont let me be adminaster

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer wont let me be adminaster: how do i run on my computer as adminaster when i go to comand promt it says run as adminaster and it says no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-be-adminaster/7239204e-3838-4c2b-bffe-1b2536189ef2
  8. Wont let me connect to wifi?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wont let me connect to wifi?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZJums [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwxo3a/wont_let_me_connect_to_wifi/
  9. Not letting me connect to the internet

Not letting me connect to the internet: It isn’t letting me connect to my internet. How to fix? submitted by /u/Memerboi111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8gu3d/not_letting_me_connect_to_the_internet/
  10. Wont let me connect to the internet

Wont let me connect to the internet: When I first booted up windows I choose the option to not connect to wifi because there was only the ethernet option. But now when I try to see the list of networks it takes me to Network& Internet settings but then network and internet settings takes me to the same thing...