Windows 10: my computer

Discus and support my computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't find 'My Computer' to check out how much space I have on my C: disk. Where did it go? Also, how do I set my lists of Favorites on the left side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nickstermon, Sep 2, 2015.

1. my computer

I can't find 'My Computer' to check out how much space I have on my C: disk. Where did it go? Also, how do I set my lists of Favorites on the left side as before in Win 7?

:)

nickstermon, Sep 2, 2015

2. No D drive

Microsoft ruined my computer! No D Drive!

*** Title and post edited due to
    CoC
    violation ***

they ruined my computer, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Computer' Win User
    Computer Freezes after being Idle for a while [WINDOWS10]

So, I'm playing something, lets say ROBLOX. I leave it idle for a bit and it always seems to have a guaranteed crash. This does not happen sometimes, so I can't force it to happen. I've been having to force shutdown when this happens which may jack up
    my PC. This also only happens very randomly because most days, it doesn't happen at all, then another day I have to force shutdown at least 5 times. I don't know if this would happen to it without apps on.

Computer', Sep 2, 2015
  4. sgage Win User

my computer

It's called 'This PC' now - fire up File Explorer and you'll find it.

Favorites are now 'Quick Access'. Just right click on a folder and select 'pin to Quick Access'.

sgage, Sep 2, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Also: Settings > Personalize > Themes > Desktop Icon settings, Computer, to place "This PC" (Former My Computer) Icon on the desktop.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

my computer

1. my computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  3. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  4. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  5. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  6. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  7. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  8. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  10. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...