Windows 10: My Computer's WiFi stopped working :(

Discus and support My Computer's WiFi stopped working :( in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Guys! I have the free version of cyberghost and I was trying to connect to a server. Because i had a free account, i have to wait until there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by slickboss21, Aug 2, 2016.

1. My Computer's WiFi stopped working :(

Hi Guys!
    I have the free version of cyberghost and I was trying to connect to a server. Because i had a free account, i have to wait until there are spots left. while it was in that stage i tried to close it. there was no close button on it so i shut it down using task manager. it was around that time when the internet stopped working *cry.
    It still showed that i was connected to the WiFi network, and it also shows that i have internet access from it. I went onto another computer and tried to access the internet, it worked just fine. I also tried connecting it through Ethernet, it still didn't work. I restarted my computer and I uninstalled the vpn drive (tap vpn).
    When i try to access the internet on chrome, it says "server took too long to respond" i also ran the network diagnostics and it says no errors.
    I have absolutely no idea what is going on.*Sad
    Pls Help

:)

slickboss21, Aug 2, 2016

2. wifi

my wifi just stops working but my computer dosent disconnect it, it isn't my wifi, because is I disconnect then reconnect, it works for about 5 minutes.

How do I fix this?

ElijahFerguson, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Wifi says it is connected but my computer has no internet???

I have a problem with my laptop where it connects to the wifi but my computer acts like it has no internet (asus transformer book). The wifi works for other computers and I have no idea what the problem may be as my computer looks to have no issues. If
    I restart my computer the wifi connects but then stops working after around 20 minutes even though it still shows that I am connected to wifi.

Oscar Baker, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

My Computer's WiFi stopped working :(

1. My Computer's WiFi stopped working :( - Similar Threads - Computer's WiFi stopped

2. Wifi stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi stopped working: My laptop had a Realtek wifi card. Worked fine for 2 years. A few months ago I wasn't able to detect wifi networks. After uninstalling and reinstalling in device manager I could get it to work again but every time my laptop went into hibernation it stopped. Eventually I...
  3. Wifi stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi stopped working: My laptop had a Realtek wifi card. Worked fine for 2 years. A few months ago I wasn't able to detect wifi networks. After uninstalling and reinstalling in device manager I could get it to work again but every time my laptop went into hibernation it stopped. Eventually I...
  4. Wifi stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI stopped working

WIFI stopped working: Since my last update my wifi stopped working and now it doesn't even show available networks. I tried everything and nothing works, and the troubleshooting option solves nothing.I have the latest updates and everything works fine, and the wired connection works except...
  6. Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer: Hi, When I try to connect to this wifi, I can connect normally, but it says "No Internet, protected". The wifi symbol appears, but then quickly alternates with the globe symbol, which means that the Internet has not connected. This started about two days ago after a few...
  7. Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working

Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working: Hi one day my computer’s WiFi stopped working. At first when I went into device manager there was a yellow error sign next to the Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it and reset the computer, but after a few of those tries it vanished...
  8. My computer stops working after I use the WiFi

My computer stops working after I use the WiFi: Motherboard: ASUS STRIX 270E Chip: Intel i7-770K GPU: Asus STRIX 1080ti RAM: 16 GB DDR4-3200 Operating system: Windows 10 64bit Storage: SSD for windows and an HDD for everything else. Hello. I have a computer that I have had for the past 4 years that has suddenly...
  9. WIFI stopped working

WIFI stopped working: Since my last update my wifi stopped working and now it doesnt even show available networks. I tried everything and nothing works, and the troubleshooting option isnt solving anything. I have the latest updates and everything is runing fine, and the cable connection is...
  10. WiFi stopped working

WiFi stopped working: After Windows 10 update, WiFi stopped working on my laptop. Can you help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stopped-working/5ef81c74-50e5-444c-af09-b85c60ee4147