Windows 10: My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

Discus and support My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Cooking Fever game lost all data after an error message that said the game failed to load correctly. Now, the game has reverted to its beginning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stewfart, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Stewfart Win User

My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

My Cooking Fever game lost all data after an error message that said the game failed to load correctly. Now, the game has reverted to its beginning default settings with none of my progress.

:)

Stewfart, Jul 22, 2018

2. how can i retrieve my cooking fever game

I accidently reset my cooking fever game

GillianHarris, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Cooking Fever Update?

How do I update the Cooking Fever game? I haven't been getting any of the new restaurants. I have opened and played all of the restaurants through the island, but I cannot gain access to the mountain restaurants. I was told today by someone on Facebook
    that I need to "update" the game, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I am using Windows 10, if that helps. Would GREATLY appreciate any help!

JudySmith1114, Jul 22, 2018
  4. My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

Restoring a deleted App Store game

Hello Emily,

We understand that you want to re-install the Cooking fever game and it is going to start from the beginning and you want to recover the gems that you spent money on. Well, in this case, please contact the Cooking fever game support as they can further support
    you in this regard.

Nordcurrent - Support

Thank you.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

1. My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly. - Similar Threads - Cooking Fever game

2. cooking fever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cooking fever: my cooking fever app isn't working and is saying 'server is not responding support code [0].' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/53817eb0-c2fa-426b-837a-88e64212e906
  3. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  4. Cooking fever game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking fever game: Hi I am runing cooking fever since 4 year and do not have any problem yet but from January starting it started to crash it cries after a while opening it and I reinstall 4-5 time and also ask the developer the able to restore my progress but a time it is crashing and now I...
  5. Cooking fever game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cooking fever game: Hi I am runing cooking fever since 4 year and do not have any problem yet but from January starting it started to crash it cries after a while opening it and I reinstall 4-5 time and also ask the developer the able to restore my progress but a time it is crashing and now I...
  6. Cooking Fever game not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever game not loading: I have been playing Cooking Fever for along time. Most everyday to be exact. For some reason though the last 3 days the game will not load on my PC. The Nordcurrent title screen comes up and then kicks me right back to my desktop. I have all updates with Windows 10. Please...
  7. my cooking fever wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cooking fever wont load: my cooking fever wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cooking-fever-wont-load/5078dcf6-afc6-4907-9882-b04f79ff2a59
  8. cooking fever game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cooking fever game: hi there i cant play cooking fever game on my laptop windows 10 the game crash at the loading screen i tried every thing reset uninstall and install my lap top is MSI gt75 titan 8 rg its gaming lap top and powerful one is the game working at windows 10...
  9. Cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking fever: I lost all my data in the game which includes gems and coins which I have spent money on I contacted the Nordcurrent and they said that they have sent me gems and coins but I haven't received not one iota please help me...
  10. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cooking fever wont load

2. cooking fever wont start

3. cooking fever game wont load

4. cooking fever shuts down on mystery box,
  5. cooking fever game keeps shutting down,
  6. cooking fever data failed to load,
  7. I want my cooking game,
  8. cooking fever fails to load,
  9. why is cooking fever refusing to load,
  10. i cant open cooking fever on pc,
  11. why wont cooking fever open,