Windows 10: my curser disappered from my screen

Discus and support my curser disappered from my screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielDeMarco, Aug 16, 2018.

1. my curser disappered from my screen

my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back

:)

DanielDeMarco, Aug 16, 2018

2. Curser

My curser has disappered. How ican I recover it when I have no means of selection once my home loads.?.

Swmarr1984, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 16, 2018
  4. my curser disappered from my screen

Arrow disappered at the end of a password box

Hi Bruner,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you have any other user account?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Try to enter your password and press Enter key from the Keyboard.

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to restart you system and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold the Shift key from the Keyboard and click on
      Power
      button.
    • Click on Restart and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

If you have any other user account then, I suggest you to click on your other user account which will be listed at the bottom left corner on the lock screen.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

my curser disappered from my screen

1. my curser disappered from my screen - Similar Threads - curser disappered screen

2. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  3. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  4. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  6. Blue screen with a curser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with a curser: I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-curser/f4bb1b8e-4aa5-4414-8506-ece3e45dd6b5
  7. Black screen with curser.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with curser.: I updated my pc to the latest windows 10 version this was a forced install and now i have a black screen with a curser after the login screen, I managed to uninstall the update and the problem was fixed. Two days later windows forced the update on me again, and again after...
  8. Blue screen with a curser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen with a curser: I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-curser/fa7dec97-32c3-436c-840c-f61b668b5310
  9. My curser disappears after bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My curser disappears after bootup: I have Windows10 installed on a laptop. My curser disappears after bootup. How do I reset curser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-curser-disappears-after-bootup/f57d1587-5901-4a6e-b77f-3b3ceb2e29d2
  10. My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser: I get a the ‘Microsoft corporation’ loading bar but after that it’s just a black background. I can’t get to task manager or anything. Any ideas? I tried startup repair but it didn’t work. On a side note my Malwarebytes trial ran out. Is there anything comparable to it?...