Windows 10: My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images

Discus and support My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ▶▶▶(Scroll down to the grey box for the download links!)◀◀◀ [img] Hello, I collect Computer Wallpaper as a hobby, and add it to my Wallpaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pepanee, Oct 28, 2016.

1. pepanee Win User

My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images

▶▶▶(Scroll down to the grey box for the download links!)◀◀◀

My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images [​IMG]

Hello, I collect Computer Wallpaper as a hobby, and add it to my Wallpaper Images Folder for Windows 10 to play these images as a Slideshow on my Desktop and on my Lock Screen. I am not the creator of the wallpaper images; I only collect them by downloading the ones I like from the internet.

I want to share those here with everybody so you can also experience a visually nice looking monitor. All the images are serene and/or artistic. I will release zip files of the months that the wallpaper has been "Processed":
    1) I download a bunch of images that I like
    2) Go through them all and Hand-Select the ones I really like
    3) Adjust their image dimensions to fit exactly for a 16x9 aspect ratio monitor
    4) Add the processing date to the beginning of the Properly named image Title Name.

How to set a Wallpaper Slideshow for your Desktop: Desktop Background - Windows 10 Forums
    Play the video under Option Five (from 0:25-1:09). Additional option: Set Shuffle to On
    How to set a Wallpaper Slideshow for your Lock Screen: Lock Screen Background - Windows 10 Forums
    Scroll down to step #5 (To Use a Slideshow as your Lock Screen Background)

Download Links:

January 2017:Wallpaper Collection (January 2017)      ◀⚌ (Newest Upload!)
    December 2016: Wallpaper Collection (December 2016)
    November 2016: Wallpaper Collection (November 2016)
    October 2016: Wallpaper Collection (October 2016)
    September 2016: Wallpaper Collection (September 2016)
    August 2016: (Does not exist)
    July 2016: Wallpaper Collection (July 2016)
    June 2016: (Does not exist)
    May 2016: Wallpaper Collection (May 2016)
    April 2016: Wallpaper Collection (April 2016)
    March 2016: Wallpaper Collection (March 2016)
    February 2016: Wallpaper Collection (February 2016)
    January 2016: Wallpaper Collection (January 2016)
    2015: Wallpaper Collection (2015)
    2014: Wallpaper Collection (2014)
    2013: (Does not exist)
    2010 to 2012: Wallpaper Collection (2010 to 2012)
    ***Please tell me if this project is of interest to you, by Replying below***

:)

pepanee, Oct 28, 2016
  2. wuzee Win User

change desktop background color

Thank you for the reply, Ms. Yu, but that is not what I'm trying to do. I do not want to replace my desktop wallpaper image with a solid color, I want to change the color of the desktop behind my chosen wallpaper image.

wuzee, Oct 28, 2016
  3. Dual Monitor Setup - Windows 10 randomly changes wallpaper order

Hello all

I have a dual monitor setup running Windows 10 where my primary screen i horizontal and my secondary screen is oriented vertically.

I used the method of selecting two images (CTRL + left mouse click), right clicked the secondly selected image (vertical wallpaper) and chose "set as desktop background" in the context menu, to set my desktop backgrounds (wallpapers), which sets the wallpapers
    correctly... but after an arbitrary amount of time parses the wallpaper changes - either switching the wallpapers around or setting the wallpaper of the primary monitor as the wallpaper of both monitors.

PS.: The cycling of wallpapers is turned off.

Martin Bornhøft, Oct 28, 2016
  4. pepanee Win User

Hello,

According to my MediaFire account's statistics, people are downloading the wallpaper compilations.
    I would Love to hear your feedback on the compilations please!

=)

pepanee, Oct 31, 2016
  5. pepanee Win User
    Check out the new updates!

pepanee, Dec 4, 2016
  6. pepanee Win User
    New Update! Check out December 2016's wallpaper collection!

pepanee, Dec 31, 2016
  7. pepanee Win User
    New update!! Check out the new release: The complete month of January 2017's wallpaper collection!
    The link is the first entry in the "Download Links" box above!

Here's January 2017's sample images:

My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images [​IMG]

pepanee, Feb 1, 2017
  8. Stephanie Win User

Stephanie, Feb 1, 2017
  9. pepanee Win User
    Thanks for the feedback Stephanie! =D

pepanee, Feb 1, 2017
  10. pepanee Win User
    Haven't made any updates lately, I will eventually.

pepanee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images - Similar Threads - Custom Compilation Serene

2. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  3. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  4. How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper?: When you "wake" your pc from sleep mode, you're met with those beautiful images of different kind. How do I make them my desktop wallpaper as well? submitted by /u/Mr_Mavik [link] [comments]...
  5. Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????: Hello and thanks for your assistance in advance. I have a Windows 10 machine with McAfee LiveSafe protecting the OS. Last month out of the blue my desktop wallpaper changed from the standard windows desktop to a picture of a baby yoda with a purple background. Didn't...
  6. Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper: Hello everyone, I posted this question because of a problem I'm experiencing with the desktop slideshow wallpaper. I put 14 images into the folder chose for the background and 13 of them work. The third image, named "3.png" in the folder, does not show up on the desktop....
  7. Turn off opacity function for desktop wallpaper image

Turn off opacity function for desktop wallpaper image: In a recent Windows Update, the functionality of desktop images changed. I have photos I use for a backgound image and they are now more Opaque (they are not the original photograph, but lightened by 10% or more. I want to shut this functionality OFF. How to stop Windows from...
  8. (serenity)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    (serenity): You plan on messing up my computer in April? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serenity/4c35af7e-850e-4ff0-a855-a8073b705164"
  9. Wallpaper images

Wallpaper images: I installed a group of images from Microsoft over the weekend. This download comprises pictures of beautiful places. The images cycle through. I don't like this feature and wish to remove them. Where do I find them?...
  10. Custom desktop wallpaper disappears after every update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Custom desktop wallpaper disappears after every update: Hi there, I run a small business with 8 computers running Windows 10. Each computer has multiple user accounts and my own administrator account. All users have a custom desktop background with the company logo and I use a different variation of it so I know the Admin...