Windows 10: My dad’s weekly report on mine

Discus and support My dad’s weekly report on mine in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i play on the xbox and i saw my dad’s screen time report on mine and we both have different accounts. How?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DushyanthSolai, Jul 9, 2018.

1. My dad’s weekly report on mine

i play on the xbox and i saw my dad’s screen time report on mine and we both have different accounts. How?

:)

DushyanthSolai, Jul 9, 2018

2. Child cc'd on Weekly activity report (Family Safe)

Recently the weekly activity report is being sent to the childs email address, as well as mine. How do I remove the child's email address from the cc list?

KenLafferty, Jul 9, 2018
  3. The "Microsoft Family" weekly activity report is being sent to me and to my daughter

Hello Donna,

You can configure the Family feature settings to turn off the weekly reports by going to the main family page online. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Family & other users.
    • Click the Manage family settings online link.
    • Go to the Recent activity.
    • Slide the toggle button to turn off the Activity Reporting.
    • Or uncheck the box beside Email weekly reports to me.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Kristine Arp, Jul 9, 2018
  4. My dad’s weekly report on mine

Weekly activity reports

Hi Niklas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Go to their Recent activity page in the family area of the Microsoft account website. Here's how:

• Sign in to
      family on the Microsoft account website

• Select the child whose report you want to see, which will show you their Recent activity page.

• If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, uncheck the box beside
      Email weekly reports to me.
    For reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/monitor-child-device-activity

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

My dad’s weekly report on mine

1. My dad’s weekly report on mine - Similar Threads - dad’s weekly report

2. Was my dad scammed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was my dad scammed?: my dad turned his computer on and a popup saying the computer was locked/frozen kept popping up. It had only 1 number to call to have it fixed. it was a non microsoft number/message. The alleged company was called NovaTech. My dad called the number and it was a guy with an...
  3. Was my dad scammed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was my dad scammed?: my dad turned his computer on and a popup saying the computer was locked/frozen kept popping up. It had only 1 number to call to have it fixed. it was a non microsoft number/message. The alleged company was called NovaTech. My dad called the number and it was a guy with an...
  4. Dad's laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dad's laptop: Hello: My Dad just came back to his residence after 3 weeks in the hospital, he's in a facility in Fort Myers, Florida, all of his family lives up North I'm in Mass. We had been using Skype with him to communicate because he is virtually deaf and it was working...
  5. Weekly activity report scheduling

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weekly activity report scheduling: Hello, Can someone help me change the weekly activity reporting for my children? I am getting reporting covering Wed to Tue for one child and Sat to Fri for another child. I want to change both weekly reporting to cover from Mon to Sun. Please let me know how can this be...
  6. Inherited my dad's computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inherited my dad's computer: Hi, I inherited my dad's desktop. I do not know his Microsoft account password. I need to reinstall Windows 10. Is this possible without his password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inherited-my-dads-computer/f66a9f3c-19ec-444b-a985-2d391144d4be
  7. Accessing my Dad’s Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accessing my Dad’s Laptop: Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place but I need help accessing my dad’s Acer laptop running Windows 10. He recently passed away and I’m hoping there’s a way I can get past the password screen without knowing the password? Thank you submitted by /u/shocore...
  8. Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem

Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem: I have been monitoring my son's online activity for a couple years now. Several months ago, I noticed in my weekly email report that it was always showing no activity on Saturday for him. Every single week it shows zero activity even though I see him playing and get email...
  9. Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC

Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC: The weekly activity report is showing me the browsing history for another family's PC under my son's name. Apparently he logged in there at some point with his account and how I see their browsing history every week showing up in my son's activity report. Is there a way I can...
  10. Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction

Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction: In the weekly activity report for my son, his web browsing report shows a variety of sites visited every day of the past week. They are all legitimate sites, so I have no concerns about his web browsing. However the screen time report states that he was only using his...