Windows 10: My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows...

Discus and support My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows 10 apr-2018. I tried all the options available in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SureshThota77, Jul 19, 2018.

1. My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows...

My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows 10 apr-2018.

I tried all the options available in the internet but they are of no help.

:)

SureshThota77, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Josie23 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

• Win Start button
    • Type in "device manager"
    • Select Device Manager to open it
    • Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    • Right click Dell Touchpad
    • Disable device
    • Yes

My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows... [​IMG]

My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows... [​IMG]

Josie23, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Mikend1 Win User
    Dell laptop crashes at step six of the latest windows 7 phone update using Zune

I have used Zune software before to update my HTC Arrive. I tried to take the latest upgrade (May 26th). The phone gets to step 6 of 10 (doing a backup) and then it shuts down my Dell Studio laptop at about 60%. I turn on the laptop and all is well until
    I try to do the upgrade again. I have plenty of disk space on the laptop.

I don't have another Win7 machine and I would just like to get it working on the Dell Studio. Any ideas?

Mikend1, Jul 19, 2018
  4. nxavis9 Win User

My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows...

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows...

1. My Dell Laptop 7570 is not shutting down even after upgradig to latest version of windows... - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop 7570

2. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger: Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS checksum is invalid Error 502" thing appears on my screen before the laptop boots again to normal state. And the laptop won't...
  3. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger: Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS checksum is invalid Error 502" thing appears on my screen before the laptop boots again to normal state. And the laptop won't...
  4. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly: Hi, my laptop has been shutting down randomly mostly when im playing games, im not really sure of the reason thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-keeps-shutting-down-randomly/e16a9d53-8664-4740-bc3c-65d2a69160c1
  6. my new Dell laptop randomly shut down

my new Dell laptop randomly shut down: I bought a Dell G3 15 laptop a month ago, and it keeps turning off randomly, it's not often, in a month it turned off 4 times but it's annoying. I found this event:I am sure this event is related to turn off, how should I solve this?any Idea?...
  7. PC shuts down even not running a game after latest update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down even not running a game after latest update: Specs:Ryzen 5 3600XTGIGABYTE RTX 2060 Super OC WindforceAsus Prime B550M-A600W psuAll of them are updated to the latest drivers.Windows 10 Pro version: 2004 - 19041.928 latestMy system was working without any problems since I built it. But after installed the latest update it...
  8. Laptop not shutting down even after force shut down and screen doesn't display anyhting.

Laptop not shutting down even after force shut down and screen doesn't display anyhting.: So I was working on my laptop and all of a sudden it got stuck, nothing moving so I trued to turn on Task manager but it didn't work so I force shut down my laptop but the light indicating the power on is still blinking. I turned it on again and the screen turns on but...
  9. My Laptop is not shutting down after upgrade to windows 10 (All Version)

My Laptop is not shutting down after upgrade to windows 10 (All Version): I have "HP ENVY Notebook - 15-k111tx" laptop (A good configuration laptop). After upgrade to windows 10 (all version) my laptop is not working nice. It take more time to start. My main issue is, It does not shutdown. Its power button light always ON, screen turn off but not...
  10. Laptop shuts down completely even after hitting restart.

Laptop shuts down completely even after hitting restart.: Hi folks, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 laptop having I3-3120M CPU which runs Windows 10 Home edition. Recently I have came across a bizarre problem, I found that the restart option in my system is not working. 1. Whenever I hit restart the system shuts down completely...