Windows 10: My Dell laptop with Windows 10 was stolen. Is there any way to find its current location?

Discus and support My Dell laptop with Windows 10 was stolen. Is there any way to find its current location? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Dell laptop with Windows 10 was stolen. Is there any way to find its current location? Moved from: Other Windows mobile devices / Tips, tricks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OHM_35, Aug 28, 2018.

1. OHM_35 Win User

My Dell laptop with Windows 10 was stolen. Is there any way to find its current location?

My Dell laptop with Windows 10 was stolen. Is there any way to find its current location?

Moved from: Other Windows mobile devices / Tips, tricks, and customization / Windows 10 Mobile

:)

OHM_35, Aug 28, 2018

2. How can I track the location of a stolen laptop, windows 10 installed on it?

Hello,

My Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series, N7537 laptop has been stolen (robed actually). I was searching a way to find it out. But, I am shocked that nothing could help me. Every solution was telling about a per-installed app. But, the thief will be formatting my
    hard-disk for sure, if he wants to use it. Is there any way to find the location of the Windows 10 Laptops? At least history. I can see, my laptop is listed in my device list of my Microsoft account.

Any sort of help to find the location of my laptop (at-least history of the location) is appreciated. Please don't suggest any Pre-installed software. You already know, I have no option to install it on my laptop.

Appreciate your help.

A. N. M. Nasimunnabi, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Can you locate the stolen laptop

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if you can still locate your laptop if it was stolen even though the settings on your "find your device" is off? If you can't, then is there an alternative way of locating the laptop??

Thanks. I would greatly appreciate for anyone who would respond or help.

Best,

JC

castillo.jonathannelson, Aug 28, 2018
  4. My Dell laptop with Windows 10 was stolen. Is there any way to find its current location?

Stolen Laptop

My laptop was stolen and I did not have "find my device" on. Is there a way to locate the device based on registration and serial numbers or am I out of luck?

TaraHobbs1, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. My Dell laptop with Windows 10 was stolen. Is there any way to find its current location? - Similar Threads - Dell laptop was

2. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  3. STOLEN: Why can’t I find last known location/location history of my stolen device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOLEN: Why can’t I find last known location/location history of my stolen device?: So my Windows 11 MSI gaming laptop was stolen from work on Tuesday! I’ve tried to find the device remotely however it immediately says the location is disabled, 0% battery! All this tells me is that it’s powered down! I tried to lock it but again I’m just told the same as...
  4. STOLEN: Why can’t I find last known location/location history of my stolen device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOLEN: Why can’t I find last known location/location history of my stolen device?: So my Windows 11 MSI gaming laptop was stolen from work on Tuesday! I’ve tried to find the device remotely however it immediately says the location is disabled, 0% battery! All this tells me is that it’s powered down! I tried to lock it but again I’m just told the same as...
  5. Finding my stolen laptop vivobook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finding my stolen laptop vivobook: I just had my laptop stolen. Wat is the best way to go about the recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-my-stolen-laptop-vivobook/00f17a89-f8eb-4404-b140-e3ffb89b4318
  6. Finding stolen laptop

Finding stolen laptop: I am a student. Someone stole my laptop. I have tried to find its location but location is off and shows battery 0% ...how can you advice me on finding it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-stolen-laptop/079648cc-0669-4a4c-9d38-3526508083f0
  7. Way to Find Your stolen Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Way to Find Your stolen Laptop: Is there a way to monitor for a serial number of a device running on the Internet ? How does Find my device work and what is it searching for ? I ask these questions with regards to my laptop recently being stolen. Thanks for any help....
  8. Issues with locating stolen windows 10 laptop.

Issues with locating stolen windows 10 laptop.: My windows 10 laptop was stolen, I've added it to my Microsoft account. But when I try to locate it, I was so disappointed because when I log in to my account and click on the "devices" section it says it was not updated. Hey, Microsoft by the way, I've updated it a few days...
  9. Stolen laptop and find my device

Stolen laptop and find my device: My laptop was stolen and I looked on Find My Device and the tracking has been off. I wanted to turn it on but it says can not reach the device. Is there a way to make it turn on as soon as the laptop gets network? Also, if they factory data reset the device through the boot...
  10. Stolen Laptop/find my device

Stolen Laptop/find my device: My computer was stolen a month ago, I am able to track it down under the find my Device and it shows that it has not been turned on since they took it, and the battery still appears the same at 77%. I already turned on the option to lock it but it says it cannot do so because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find my dell laptop that was stolen

2. New Dell laptop stolen is there anyway to locate?