Windows 10: My Desktop Icons are HUGE and I can't figure out how to revert them.

Discus and support My Desktop Icons are HUGE and I can't figure out how to revert them. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I had fallen asleep last night and forgot to shut down my laptop and now when I woke up this morning, all my icons are gigantic. The screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheToadBro, Jul 24, 2018.

1. My Desktop Icons are HUGE and I can't figure out how to revert them.

Hello, I had fallen asleep last night and forgot to shut down my laptop and now when I woke up this morning, all my icons are gigantic. The screen is able to fit 21 icons with all the others stacked on top of each other in the upper left corner. I was wondering if you could help me revert this. Thank You!

:)

TheToadBro, Jul 24, 2018

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jul 24, 2018
  4. My Desktop Icons are HUGE and I can't figure out how to revert them.

Desktop Icons

Hello Glenda,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the Comcast?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • Did you try changing icons of other shortcuts?
    Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Press Windows+I to open Settings panel, and click
    Personalization to access Personalization settings.

Step 2: Tap Change desktop icons on the top left in the Personalization window.

Step 3: In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon of
    This PC and click Change Icon.

Step 4: Choose a new icon from the list, and tap OK.

Step 5: Click OK to confirm the change.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

My Desktop Icons are HUGE and I can't figure out how to revert them.

1. My Desktop Icons are HUGE and I can't figure out how to revert them. - Similar Threads - Desktop Icons are

2. I can't figure out how to transfer my phone pictures to my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out how to transfer my phone pictures to my desktop: I've been trying to figure out how to transfer my Iphone pictures to my desktop and I just can't figure it out. I see statement that says hit the start button and then access photos and then hit import. I don't see a photos option when I type photos in the start box? I don't...
  3. I can't figure out how to transfer my phone pictures to my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't figure out how to transfer my phone pictures to my desktop: I've been trying to figure out how to transfer my Iphone pictures to my desktop and I just can't figure it out. I see statement that says hit the start button and then access photos and then hit import. I don't see a photos option when I type photos in the start box? I don't...
  4. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  5. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  6. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  7. Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them: Hi For almost two weeks now I get totally random Bluescreens and everything I tried so far did not end this problem. I updated my drivers, checked my RAM, did /sfc scannow and chkdsk Since I don't know what to do next I would be really really happy if somebody could help...
  8. System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.: [ATTACH] Lately I have been seeing this icon down by the clock and can't figure out what it is. When I move the mouse over it it goes away. Unknow system icon submitted by /u/wsb6740 [link] [comments]...
  9. Desktop Icons are Huge - How do I resize?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons are Huge - How do I resize?: I just did a fresh install of Windows10 and everything was good until a few minutes ago. All of a sudden I noticed my desktop icons are huge. How do I resize them back to a normal size? Thanks...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...