Windows 10: My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.

Discus and support My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I clicked forget device for my galaxy buds 2 pro a while back and ever since then I have not been able to connect them again, I have already done a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hayley1998, Mar 2, 2024.

1. My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.

I clicked forget device for my galaxy buds 2 pro a while back and ever since then I have not been able to connect them again, I have already done a system check and reinstalled my drivers, I have also done the troubleshoot my Bluetooth error thing. What should I do ?

:)

Hayley1998, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Mar 2, 2024
  3. eischech Win User
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.

Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates
    Moto G Power (2021) cellphone, Android v11
    Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware
    Soundcore app (Android)

The phone has no trouble connecting to the earbuds, but:

-- The laptop's Bluetooth says it's paired with both the Moto G and the Liberty 3 earbuds, it won't connect to them. Windows' Device Manager does have both the phone and the earbuds listed under "Bluetooth."

-- The Moto's Bluetooth lists the laptop as "Previously connected" but when I try to re-connect there's a brief flash of "Connecting" then goes back to paired-but-not-connected. It will do this over and over. The same thing happens when I try to connect the earbuds to the laptop directly from the phone.

-- If I try to connect via the Soundcore app, using "Add device," the app searches but doesn't find the laptop. When I select "Set up manually" from the app's "Don't see your device?" screen, I get a list of other headphone and speaker, but not PCs. "Don't see your device?" on that screen says that the app only supports the devices on the list. But I assume that this won't matter if I can get the laptop connected directly to the earbuds.

So:
    -- Why does the laptop refuse to connect to the phone or the earbuds that it's paired with? Why does the phone refuse to connect with the laptop?

-- Things I've tried, after looking at lots of online suggestions (none of them have worked):

: Removing the phone and the earbuds from the laptop's Bluetooth and re-pairing them again.

: Restarting the laptop and the phone, and turning them off and then on again, separately and together.

: Turning Bluetooth off and then on again, separately for the laptop and the phone and together for the two devices.

: Making sure that the laptop's Bluetooth Support Service is running and is set on Automatic Startup and Bluetooth user Support Service is set on Manual (Trigger Start).

: Checking the laptop's Bluetooth driver; Windows says it has the latest driver.

: Running Windows' Bluetooth troubleshooter.

Suggestions?

Thanks --

I'm also sending this request to HP, Motorola, & Soundcore tech support.

eischech, Mar 2, 2024
  4. My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.

Wired Earbuds Issue / Bug.

My laptop Has A Wired Earbuds/headphones slot. ( It Also supports bluetooth btw. ) I have one similar to this with a microphone. :
    My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop. 388553d1680700514t-wired-earbuds-issue-bug-image_2023-04-05_131428002.png
    But when i start up the laptop they give no audio. When i remove them i hear the audio on my laptop fine it cant be the driver. i even selected them as my sound device; I found a workaround. every time i want them to work i need to :
    1. Open Settings
    2. Click windows update
    3. click troubleshoot then additional troubleshooters
    4. click audio and start the audio troubleshooter
    Before you think i just need to run it and this will be fine, making this thread useless, wait i added weird for a reason. So i need to go to this screen.
    My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop. 388554d1680701136t-wired-earbuds-issue-bug-image_2023-04-05_132533330.png
    Click play test sounds. I hear nothing, it go to this screen.
    My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop. 388555d1680701213t-wired-earbuds-issue-bug-image_2023-04-05_132650621.png
    After that i need to close the troubleshooter Window. Disconnect my wired earbuds. reconnect them. And It Fixes Itself?????? I also need to restart the programs that were playing audio so i can hear them on my wired earbuds.. is There A Way To Fix This Weird Bug? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 ( OS Build 19045.2788 )

Paper Luigi, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.

1. My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop. - Similar Threads - earbuds are reconnecting

2. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  3. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  4. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.: I clicked forget device for my galaxy buds 2 pro a while back and ever since then I have not been able to connect them again, I have already done a system check and reinstalled my drivers, I have also done the troubleshoot my Bluetooth error thing. What should I do ?...
  6. My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.

My earbuds are not reconnecting to my laptop.: I clicked forget device for my galaxy buds 2 pro a while back and ever since then I have not been able to connect them again, I have already done a system check and reinstalled my drivers, I have also done the troubleshoot my Bluetooth error thing. What should I do ?...
  7. Regarding my Earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding my Earbuds: I built a pc 2 days agoSpecs:- Z690 Maximus Formulai5 12600k16Gb DDR5Samsung 980 ProNow the problem is when i connect my old earbuds to the pc it it not providing perfect audio like it is playing in AG hands free mode and not in stereo mode which used to be there in my Old...
  8. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  9. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  10. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...