My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration...

Discus and support My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My HP Envy printer will copy but not print or copy anything from computer. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by luckyschaffner, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:32 AM.

1. luckyschaffner Win User

My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration...

My HP Envy printer will copy but not print or copy anything from computer. HELP

:)

luckyschaffner, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:32 AM
  2. WilliamOBrien2 Win User

Windows 10 with HP Envy 5660 printer

background: had an old computer running windows XP with a HP Envy 5660 printer (Printer worked great). I now have a new computer with windows 10 and the printer does everything but when printing it' so light you can barely see it I've tried everything
    from new drivers to deleting the printer and reinstalling it. there is also plenty of ink in the cartridges. please help

WilliamOBrien2, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  3. KaySand Win User
    Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

Recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I have HP Envy 5660 All-in-one Printer. I have not been able to connect this printer to my laptop on my home network since the upgrade. I can print on it from my desktop, phone, and ipad.

I have tried the following:

• Downloaded and redownloaded software and driver for printer
    • Checked compatibility with HP site, and says my printer is compatible
    • Downloaded driver for Windows 8.1 and installed it in compatibility mode as suggested
    • Troubleshooting printer many times to no avail
    Printer shows up in my home network in Control Panel, but says "not connected" or sometimes "offline". Have spent hours trying to resolve this issue. Is there a solution? Or do I need to go back to Windows 8, and wait until Windows 10 has the drivers I need.
    Is the problem with Windows 10 or with my HP printer? Very frustrated!!!!

4. LaurieMacLaren Win User

Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

LaurieMacLaren, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Thema:

1. My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration... - Similar Threads - Envy 5660 printer

2. Windows 10 version 1803 loaded onto HP ENVY I got used from a friend, I had to reset...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 1803 loaded onto HP ENVY I got used from a friend, I had to reset...: "Windows 10 version 1803 loaded onto HP ENVY I got used from a friend. She has vision issues and had settings set to pages coming up black with white text and all pictures looking so bright I could hardly make them out. So I finally figured out how to reverse the color...
  3. Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy: I've purchased a Jabra Elite Sport headset. It work well with iPhone and MacBook Air, they found the Jabra. But my Windows 10 Laptop can not found it. There are just an unknown device and WP 808 0361 in the discoverable list. Could you help me solve this problem?...
  4. HP Envy 17 Windows 10 laptop continues to run slow despite full reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Envy 17 Windows 10 laptop continues to run slow despite full reset: Hi, I have a HP ENVY NotebooK 17-n062na running Windows 10. I have the System Information.nfo file. I couldn't attach it so I have a Google drive link: NFO File The main issue is that when browsing the web with Chrome, the computer will slow down to a crawl despite only 2...
  5. HP launches Envy x2 with Intel Core-Y processor and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches Envy x2 with Intel Core-Y processor and Windows 10: Last year, ASUS and HP announced the first PCs running Windows 10 on ARM at Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Technology summit in Hawaii. HP’s Always Connected PC the Envy x2 with Snapdragon 835 processor is available for purchase in the select regions, and today the company has started...
  6. Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop: I've been getting sporadic BSODs on my HP Envy. Recently, the motherboard failed, and I purchased the exact same make and model MB off of ebay and upgraded the CPU to an A10. The BSOD started happening right before the mobo went out, and although the PC now boots again, I...
  7. Windows 10 - HP Envy - Daily Blue Screen of Deaths

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - HP Envy - Daily Blue Screen of Deaths: Hi I have a practically brand new HP Envy 360 which is crashing on a daily basis. I have followed a number of suggestions, these included running Memtest which came back clean. I have also run HP Diagnostics and that also cam back clean. I also ran the Windows...
  8. Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update: I have an HP Envy x360 m6 laptop. Was working fine, did the creators update and now keyboard and touchpad don't work. External USB kb/m work fine. Things I have tried: System restore - doesnt see any point Restore to previous version - doesnt work Un-install/re-install /...
  9. Dropped HP ENVY core i7- computer running very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dropped HP ENVY core i7- computer running very slow: Hi, I just dropped my HPENVY on my carpeted floor and now it is running very slow! It landed where the laptop folds to close. Wanted to see if there was anything I can do to fix it before I take it to computer shop tomorrow. Thanks! 80380
  10. CES 2018: HP ENVY x2, HP Spectre x360 15, HP Z 3D Camera, and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: HP ENVY x2, HP Spectre x360 15, HP Z 3D Camera, and more: Today at CES, HP announced a series of new products ranging from a powerful convertible and its newest Always-Connected 2-in-1 to a groundbreaking 3D camera and cutting-edge gaming technology. Let’s take a look: HP ENVY x2 [img] The new HP ENVY x2 is a premium...