Windows 10: My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration...

Discus and support My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My HP Envy printer will copy but not print or copy anything from computer. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by luckyschaffner, Jul 12, 2018.

1. My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration...

My HP Envy printer will copy but not print or copy anything from computer. HELP

:)

luckyschaffner, Jul 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 with HP Envy 5660 printer

background: had an old computer running windows XP with a HP Envy 5660 printer (Printer worked great). I now have a new computer with windows 10 and the printer does everything but when printing it' so light you can barely see it I've tried everything
    from new drivers to deleting the printer and reinstalling it. there is also plenty of ink in the cartridges. please help

WilliamOBrien2, Jul 12, 2018
  3. KaySand Win User
    Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

Recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I have HP Envy 5660 All-in-one Printer. I have not been able to connect this printer to my laptop on my home network since the upgrade. I can print on it from my desktop, phone, and ipad.

I have tried the following:

• Downloaded and redownloaded software and driver for printer
    • Checked compatibility with HP site, and says my printer is compatible
    • Downloaded driver for Windows 8.1 and installed it in compatibility mode as suggested
    • Troubleshooting printer many times to no avail
    Printer shows up in my home network in Control Panel, but says "not connected" or sometimes "offline". Have spent hours trying to resolve this issue. Is there a solution? Or do I need to go back to Windows 8, and wait until Windows 10 has the drivers I need.
    Is the problem with Windows 10 or with my HP printer? Very frustrated!!!!

KaySand, Jul 12, 2018
  4. My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration...

Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

LaurieMacLaren, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration...

1. My Envy 5660 printer will not print anything off my computer..comes up with configuration... - Similar Threads - Envy 5660 printer

2. My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints: My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints either text or photos from my desktop computer Windows 10,instead givin an 'out of paper' error,yet when instructed to print a quality diagnostic, or a test page,gives a perfect print...
  3. My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints: My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints either text or photos from my desktop computer Windows 10,instead givin an 'out of paper' error,yet when instructed to print a quality diagnostic, or a test page,gives a perfect print...
  4. My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP ENVY 5660

HP ENVY 5660: HP ENVY 5660 will print but won't make copies running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-5660/b7e8cfeb-3c83-4799-9aa1-e64359dd54a6
  6. HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page

HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page: Regardless of app used, nothing but lousy test pages will print! I have TRIED the silly troubleshooter TOO MANY TIMES I have stopped and restarted the print spooler WHAT is needed to get this printer to work? Please help! In this time of ncovid19 things are crazy!...
  7. HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black

HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black: My HP Envy 5034 will not print from computer or copy anything that is in black or grey. If I print a document from my laptop only the coloured part will print. I can copy or type anything in color and that is fine. My black cartridge is half full so surely I don't have...
  8. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.: My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-is-not-printing-in-black-ink/aed18bd1-cb10-4fff-bcd5-91a37eac1f99
  9. HP Envy 5660 printer

HP Envy 5660 printer: I cannot print or set my 5660 as default printer. It will scan, but will not print. Says driver not available, but I have updated to "all products needed" via HP. One pop up says, need WIA driver. Not sure what that is....
  10. Hp 5660 printer not printing

Hp 5660 printer not printing: I am using my laptop and have windows 10. I went to print something and nothing printed. I went into the qeue and it say was printing or it will disappear. I have unstilledand all the trouble shooting and nothing helps. I have a old laptop with windows 8.1 and I can print...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unexpected configuration problem 0x80004004

2. cant print from programs to hp envy 5660