Windows 10: My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and...

Discus and support My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator since he alreasy had a microsoft account. My laptop is updating and I can't access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Briana J Reynolds, Nov 29, 2023.

1. My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and...

My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator since he alreasy had a microsoft account. My laptop is updating and I can't access the password he has on the Microsoft account and I can't get into my laptop since he put himself as administrator. I have a restraining order so I can't contact him for that Microsoft password and im worried he's accessing my personal information

:)

Briana J Reynolds, Nov 29, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 29, 2023
  3. HELP to Change Administrator Email on New Laptop

Hi Lian,

The email address that you are using in the Microsoft Store will be the email address that will appear as your administrator account. Signing in your son's Microsoft account in Xbox app might change the account that signed in to the Microsoft Store. That
    being said, we suggest that follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • In the Your Info tab, Under Your
      email and accounts, click on
      Sign
      in with a
      local
      account instead.
    • Enter the password for the Microsoft account to confirm that you are authorized to make the change, and then click on
      Next.
    • On the Switch to a Local Account
      page, enter a temporary local user name and password.
    • Click on Next to sign out from the Microsoft account and sign back in using the new local account password.
    • Go back to Accounts, and this time, click on Sign in a Microsoft account instead.
    • Fill up the information needed.

This step will change the email account linked on your administrator account. If you will let your son play on the Xbox app again, we suggest that you
    create a separate user account for him.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Hkcuong Win User

My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and...

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=35509
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=22816

Hkcuong, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and...

1. My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and... - Similar Threads - used Microsoft email

2. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  3. My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and...

My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator. My laptop is updating and...: My ex used his Microsoft email for my laptop as an administrator since he alreasy had a microsoft account. My laptop is updating and I can't access the password he has on the Microsoft account and I can't get into my laptop since he put himself as administrator. I have a...
  4. my ex is using microsoft to hack me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ex is using microsoft to hack me: my ex is using microsoft azure and shell to spy on me and hack my email accounts social media and devices i have contacted microsoft and asked for help and was told there was noithing they could do this is a huge invasion of my privacy and and very wrong to not be helped out...
  5. my ex is using microsoft to hack me

my ex is using microsoft to hack me: my ex is using microsoft azure and shell to spy on me and hack my email accounts social media and devices i have contacted microsoft and asked for help and was told there was noithing they could do this is a huge invasion of my privacy and and very wrong to not be helped out...
  6. My computers Administrator is an Exs Help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My computers Administrator is an Exs Help: The problem is'nt mine but a friends, so no problem on this account. A while back a now Ex logged on to microsoft on his computer and became the default administrator. Now they have no contact and he can't access any applications that would require administrators permissions,...
  7. My computers Administrator is an Exs Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computers Administrator is an Exs Help: The problem is'nt mine but a friends, so no problem on this account. A while back a now Ex logged on to microsoft on his computer and became the default administrator. Now they have no contact and he can't access any applications that would require administrators permissions,...
  8. My computers Administrator is an Exs Help

9. My brother used my laptop and used his microsoft account, i've placed mine on my laptop,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My brother used my laptop and used his microsoft account, i've placed mine on my laptop,...: I just want to know because he uses that account constantly and fully deleting it would make him mad, so would just pressing remove under settings > Account > then pressing remove on his account delete the account itself or would it just remove it from my computer...
  10. My ex stole my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My ex stole my laptop: My ex refuses to give me back my laptop. He kniws all my passwords and logins how can i lock it from access to anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ex-stole-my-laptop/6a6cbd49-3765-4296-962b-d3106ea4464a"