Windows 10: My external screen is not detected by my lenovo windows 10 anymore

Discus and support My external screen is not detected by my lenovo windows 10 anymore in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop just doesnt want to detect my external screen anymore, i used it just a few hours ago but it just doesnt detect it anymore. only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Hazem Sherif, Nov 11, 2016.

1. My external screen is not detected by my lenovo windows 10 anymore

Hello,

my laptop just doesnt want to detect my external screen anymore, i used it just a few hours ago but it just doesnt detect it anymore. only thing happened was i disconnected the screen and by mistake chose pc screen only on the "project" menu and when i connected the screen again i tried changing it back to second screen only but it didnt work....any help??

Thanks in advance

:)

Hazem Sherif, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Arun B J Win User

My external HDD is not detected by my desktop after windows 10 update?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Does your PC shows any notification, when you try to plug in the disk?
    • Did you check the Hard disk drive in Disk Management?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Steps 1: Check in Disk Management

Press Windows key + X and select
    Disk Management
    from the list to open it. See if it showing there.

If the issue persist follow step2.

Step 2: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter to see if helps. Follow the below steps to do the same.

* Restart your PC, post complete shutdown.

* Plug in the device, press
    Windows Key then type ‘troubleshoot’ and hit Enter

* Select “View all” on the left panel and run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter from the list.

* Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Apply repair automatically”. Also ensure to select
    Run as administrator.

* Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 11, 2016
  3. RudiEvert Win User
    My external HDD is not detected by my desktop after windows 10 update?

DTMB BDA TV USB
    I also found this error with a yellow triangle and exclamation mark in it.

I ran the auto fix as suggested, but still it doesn't read the HDD

RudiEvert, Nov 11, 2016
  4. My external screen is not detected by my lenovo windows 10 anymore

also please tell me if i need to clarify something about the screen or the laptop im pretty much a newb so....*Smile

Hazem Sherif, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

My external screen is not detected by my lenovo windows 10 anymore

1. My external screen is not detected by my lenovo windows 10 anymore - Similar Threads - external screen detected

2. Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors: My Lenovo Laptop is no longer recognizing my external monitors. this worked fine until a few days ago. I have updated, removed, reinstalled the intel graphics driver and run intel diagnostic as well as windows diagnostic. All internal HW passes tests. The computer thinks it...
  3. Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors: My Lenovo Laptop is no longer recognizing my external monitors. this worked fine until a few days ago. I have updated, removed, reinstalled the intel graphics driver and run intel diagnostic as well as windows diagnostic. All internal HW passes tests. The computer thinks it...
  4. Laptop Can't detect External Mic anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Can't detect External Mic anymore: Hi, so i have an Asus TUF a17 Gaming laptop and it was working well. 4 days ago it stopped detecting External Mic and keeps using my Internal MicBuilt-In Mic. We fixed it 'easily' by doing a system restore, it was fine for a day then the thing happened again. Of Course I...
  5. my computer is not detecting my external microphone

my computer is not detecting my external microphone: I have a ko8-2 microphone from Zeal Sound and my computer refuses to detect it I've tried to run mmsys.cpl as well as winver I cant uninstall the driver because the device does not even show up in the sound video and game controllers tab I've followed multiple threads to no...
  6. Windows can't detect my external microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows can't detect my external microphone: I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 but I didn't like the built in mic for the purpose that I want to use it for so I bought an external mic, but windows can't detect my external mic. Does anyone have any suggestions? I think I tried everything....
  7. My Windows 10 does not detect microphone plugged in, Lenovo

My Windows 10 does not detect microphone plugged in, Lenovo: Hi, I have new Lenovo P51 with Windows 10. I see this as an ongoing issue with many other users and it seems like Microsoft bug , when you plug your headset in the jack, windows never detects that headset in recording or playback devices, though it works fine for sound but...
  8. External Monitor not detected on Lenovo G500 laptop

External Monitor not detected on Lenovo G500 laptop: After installing Technical Preview my Acer monitor is not detected when plugged in by VGA to Lenovo G500 laptop. This works on the 7 Dual Boot. I only see one Generic Monitor detected in Dev Mgr. All Devices were issued drivers at install. 2323
  9. My laptop cannot detect any external screen/monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My laptop cannot detect any external screen/monitor: Hi everyone. I have a MSI GS60 ghost pro gaming laptop which has Intel HD graphics 4600 and Nvidia GTX970M GPU, CPU i7 4720HQ, running Windows 10. I study abroad, several months ago i went back home and plugged-in my laptop to the TV via HDMI for gaming like normal....
  10. My laptop cannot detect any external screen/monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop cannot detect any external screen/monitor: Hi everyone. I have a MSI GS60 ghost pro gaming laptop which has Intel HD graphics 4600 and Nvidia GTX970M GPU, CPU i7 4720HQ, running Windows 10. I study abroad, several months ago i went back home and plugged-in my laptop to the TV via HDMI for gaming like normal....