Windows 10: My favorite game gives "gathering exception data" since downgrade from win7 to win10

Discus and support My favorite game gives "gathering exception data" since downgrade from win7 to win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really regret this "up" grade. Giving many un-necessary problems. Though I updated the video-driver and reinstalled the games from Halo, I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hans Izra, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Hans Izra Win User

My favorite game gives "gathering exception data" since downgrade from win7 to win10

I really regret this "up" grade.

Giving many un-necessary problems.

Though I updated the video-driver and reinstalled the games from Halo, I cant run them.
    I have to use another PC still with the more human and working XP to play the games.

Nothing at all is better with this different configuration of the menu-system. Anyhow nothing needed.

I didnt play the game for a long time but now i want.

Too late to go back to the working win7.

Why did microsoft so many years cause heavy problems.

(also those not working updates, repeated downloaded and failed installs makes the pc slower,

what this with updates 1 Gbyte/week?

Also my older laptop 1, 8 GHz got more or less not useable after the same "up" grade, same with my old

profesional scanner, not at all supported)

Its so low and bad, for so many.

:)

Hans Izra, Aug 2, 2018

2. Will i be able to downgrade from win10 to win7 and upgrade to win10 again for free?

I originally ran in win7 home premuim, but then recently upgraded to win10 and kept it for almost a week now. Since I've had some driver compatibility problems (for gaming reasons) i would like to downgrade to win7, but since it says "the option to downgrade
    is only available for month" i feel like if i download then a month later i will no longer be able to go back to win10 for free.
    So what im asking is will win10 still be available for free when downgrading to win7 or even for win8/8.1 users???

Jorge A. Torres, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Downgrade win10 to win7

Hi.

After so much trouble with win10 I think it's time to go back to the os that worked perfectly for me,windows 7.

I tried several things,but sadly nothing worked.

The options in recovery dont react at all.

I still have the windows.old folder.(but something might have been removed since a bit earlier the recover option to get back to win7 told me I cant)

Anyways...please tell me a step by step the easiest way to get back to my previous build win7,but I want to keep my files.(at least the files I had when I was on win7,by files I also mean programs)

I really dont want to do a clean install.

I also tried running win10 setup again in case I could get in recovery that way,but the setup doesnt want to run.

Whoever gives me answers I hope you stick around till I actually say that I managed to do it...in some other threads it seems I am completely ignored after first answer which wasnt even close to the issue....

Blackdragonstry, Aug 2, 2018
  4. MarkKirks Win User

My favorite game gives "gathering exception data" since downgrade from win7 to win10

win7 games for win10

How can I get my win7 games for win10?

MarkKirks, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. My favorite game gives "gathering exception data" since downgrade from win7 to win10 - Similar Threads - favorite game gathering

2. Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7: Hi,My laptop came with Windows 7 Home from the factory. Years ago, I had an offer to upgrade to Windows 10 for free - which I accepted, and I have been using it for a long time. However, after a while, I attempted to reboot my PC from the BIOS due to some malware issues....
  3. Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7: Hi,My laptop came with Windows 7 Home from the factory. Years ago, I had an offer to upgrade to Windows 10 for free - which I accepted, and I have been using it for a long time. However, after a while, I attempted to reboot my PC from the BIOS due to some malware issues....
  4. Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Accidental downgrade from win10 to win7

Accidental downgrade from win10 to win7: Trying via e2b to install win7 on an external HD, to run some software made for win7 by booting from the external HD, I accidentally overwrote my win10 on my Dell E7253 laptop. Is there any way of undoing this, and restoring the laptop to win10, and get it back to the state...
  6. Data Transfer Win7 to Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Transfer Win7 to Win10: What options do I have for multiple PCs to transfer data from PC to PC? PC Mover is not an option for licensing multiple PCs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-transfer-win7-to-win10/4b17bd7b-981e-4e67-b11a-240ad288aff4"
  7. Downgrade Win10 to Win7

Downgrade Win10 to Win7: Hi.... I want to back to use Win7, I bought a new notebook with Win10 installed, Can I downgrade it to Win7? Thanks... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-win10-to-win7/2e9a1762-030d-48ad-ad2c-d0513a2b9f58
  8. Win7 games on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 games on Win10: A while ago I installed Win7 games on Win10 using msgames_win8_x64.msi as mentioned in thread Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums I wondered if this was legal but did it anyway. Installing the TH2 update removed the games. I installed them again, but...
  9. transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc?

in Browsers and Email
    transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc?: I need to transfer saved emails and all favorites from a win7 pc to a new win10 pc. How do I do that, using a usb drive? Thanks 20831
  10. Inadvertently downgraded from Win10 to Win7 by using System Recovery

Inadvertently downgraded from Win10 to Win7 by using System Recovery: I was part of the of the pre-release Win10 testing force. As part of this effort I had the pre-release Win10 installation, and upon release I took advantage of the temporary free upgrade to Win10 official release. If I recall correctly, I had to upgrade the Win7 Home Premium...