Windows 10: My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

Discus and support My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do i need to wipe my drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Avrămoiu, Apr 24, 2024.

1. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

Do i need to wipe my drive?

:)

David Avrămoiu, Apr 24, 2024
  2. farby Win User

Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Apr 24, 2024
  3. marzen99 Win User
    Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Apr 24, 2024
  4. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

1. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them? - Similar Threads - files drive are

2. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?: Do i need to wipe my drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-on-my-d-drive-are-blocked-how-do-i/75164e47-7df3-4666-b9e2-5d62f62eb459
  3. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  4. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  5. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  7. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Cortana
    My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  8. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?: How can I unblock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-blocked-how-can-i-unblock-it/c47ed2ea-11c9-4f00-95c2-70247575127d"
  10. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....