Windows 10: My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

Discus and support My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I was having this problem since i got my PC, Where i play Games and it has black lines or outlines in the texture. it only appears on a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DylanXH, Feb 29, 2024.

1. DylanXH Win User

My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

Hi,I was having this problem since i got my PC, Where i play Games and it has black lines or outlines in the texture. it only appears on a few textures, I don't know if my GPU is faulty or my ram too low. Here my PC Specifications:Windows 7Intel Core i3-4170Intel HD-44004gb of ram

:)

DylanXH, Feb 29, 2024

2. Black outlines of floating windows

Hi Nathan,

The issue might occur due to corrupted display drivers or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to update display drivers from device manager and check if it helps.

To update the drivers, follow the steps below.

• Type “Device Manager” in search box and press Enter.

• Right click on the drivers for Display and Touchscreen and select Update.

• Follow the on-screen prompts to update.
    Please get back to us with the results in regards with black outline
    dragged windows around on the desktop after and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating systems. We are happy to assist.

Regards,
    Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 29, 2024
  3. game texture unstable and frame drops after recent update

Hi

a year ago my games were running good and there was no frame drops but after recent update i notice all my games and programs that uses graphical power looks a little odd. games look like they don't have any anti aliasing on the borders of all objects looks
    too sharp and my textures flicker and when I'm moving in games my game textures start flickering or becomes unstable .this really ruins the looks of a game . ive done everything except roll back to previous version of windows . driver update resets optimal
    settings all but its still there

plz help me with this problem

my specs is i5 7500, gtx 1050ti ,8gig ram

windows 10 pro version 1709

JawadShoumik, Feb 29, 2024
  4. BossDweeb Win User

My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

Textures Not Loading In My Game

[EDIT: I had a quick run around opened Firefox with three tabs including a video, and also had the Epic Launcher, and a small

Window open, and Alt-TAB out and back didn't affect the textures.

I'm wondering why your textures go missing at all as the game does not actually minimise. It just gets pushed to the background.

If I Alt-TAB to a smaller Window such as the EPIC Launcher the game is still there with that Window on top. ]

- Yes, as Grame mentioned some games don't respond well to Alt+TAB out and in. Taking a long time to load the textures is not so bad

considering some games won't load again at all.I was going to test Alt+TAB with Fortnite, but can't launch the game until EPIC do a 4.8GB update

(I only recently installed Fortnite Battle Royal mode mainly because of EPIC launcing their own site,

but I don't do much online play and done more than have a quick run around. )

- Why are you using all low settings ? This can actually be counterprodiuctive when using a gpu that is capable of runninga game at high settings as it can push more processing onto the cpu. Your RX580 should have no problems running with high settings.

If Alt+TAB is not the reason for the textures taking a long time to load, using low settings may be the reason ?

BossDweeb, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

1. My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in... - Similar Threads - game recently has

2. My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...: Hi,I was having this problem since i got my PC, Where i play Games and it has black lines or outlines in the texture. it only appears on a few textures, I don't know if my GPU is faulty or my ram too low. Here my PC Specifications:Windows 7Intel Core i3-4170Intel HD-44004gb...
  3. screen has lines through it then goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen has lines through it then goes black: I built this computer a few months ago for a friend. It worked fine for a couple of weeks, but then this issue occurred while he was using it with Windows 11. Eventually, the screen would just go black every time this happened, and it would occur anytime it went out of the...
  4. screen has lines through it then goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen has lines through it then goes black: I built this computer a few months ago for a friend. It worked fine for a couple of weeks, but then this issue occurred while he was using it with Windows 11. Eventually, the screen would just go black every time this happened, and it would occur anytime it went out of the...
  5. screen has lines through it then goes black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?: I started a document in wordpad, and now it appears wordpad doesn't exist on my computer.This happened with microsoft paint. The only solution I can see is to use a different operating system, which is going to be a pain, but I can't afford to be at risk of microsoft forcing...
  7. Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?

Where is Wordpad ? Has a recent update uninstalled it?: I started a document in wordpad, and now it appears wordpad doesn't exist on my computer.This happened with microsoft paint. The only solution I can see is to use a different operating system, which is going to be a pain, but I can't afford to be at risk of microsoft forcing...
  8. Your Phone app PC has no textures

Your Phone app PC has no textures: What the app looks like: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-pc-has-no-textures/2b0a7a0e-5ac5-46cc-8ce7-2214f0b8814d
  9. Digital clipart has white lines between the black outline and inside colors when I right...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Digital clipart has white lines between the black outline and inside colors when I right...: I digitally colored some black and white line art cartoon jpg images in Photoshop. When I print the colored cartoon from Photoshop it prints perfectly. But if I print the same cartoon using the Windows 10 right click method, I get a tiny white line appearing between the...
  10. my microphone has a line through it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my microphone has a line through it: my microphone has a line through why an can it be fix so i can use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-has-a-line-through-it/fbc40b43-d852-4ec0-ac79-ea68a5259874