Windows 10: My Games Are freezing

Discus and support My Games Are freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Guys, So Every time I play a game the games constantly freezes for 3 seconds and continues to be fine again after 1min does the same thing Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017.

1. ext44zy Win User

My Games Are freezing

Hello Guys,
    So Every time I play a game the games constantly freezes for 3 seconds and continues to be fine again after 1min does the same thing Any help PLS?

:)

ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017

2. Need help with Gaming Pc freezing alot

My pc will freeze on any game and it will sometimes freeze even when not playing a game like when i watch a video or movie

DanielDinger, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Freezes When Ads are Loading

My problem is not when the game is starting, but during play... there is an ad window in the game board, and every so often (apparently when the ad reloads/changes the ad window goes black and at the same time the game freezes. Eventually the ad window
    clears and loads something new and around that time the game un-freezes. (My wife plays Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles and has many freezups unless she disconnects from the network; I'd prefer to stay online but the game becomes unplayable when it freezes.) Some
    parts of the frozen time the game timer stops, but usually starts again before the freeze ends.

WilliamRothwell, Sep 1, 2017
  4. My Games Are freezing

The games in Steam or where?? Welcome to 10F by the way *Thumbs

Josey Wales, Sep 1, 2017
  5. ext44zy Win User
    Hello Sir, Thank you, and Yes They are I'm playing Dota2, Counter Strike CS: GO, Counter strike 1.6

ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017
  6. Mine are playing just fine. What I do in Win 10 is to turn off everything in privacy settings while I play a game. Try that is works for me. I just play COD AW and BlackopsIII with no problem.

Josey Wales, Sep 1, 2017
  7. pepanee Win User
    Try reinstalling your video card.

pepanee, Sep 1, 2017
  8. ext44zy Win User

My Games Are freezing

I did that thank you, I will let you know

ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017
  9. ext44zy Win User
    I did that as well same problem it made no difference

ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017
  10. ext44zy Win User
    I tested my games now and all of them are freezing :/

ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017
  11. pepanee Win User
    Uninstall your graphics card driver.
    Restart the computer and let Windows download and install your graphics card driver.

pepanee, Sep 1, 2017
  12. ext44zy Win User
    Hi I did what you said and i tested the games and the problem still remains..

ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017
  13. pepanee Win User

My Games Are freezing

Let's see if this method could help:

Are you using a Desktop computer? If so, is the graphics card separate from the motherboard? If so, I would recommend unplugging the computer from power first. Then unplug the graphics card from the motherboard, and dusting off where it plugs into the motherboard, and dust off the slot on the motherboard that the graphics card goes into. If you're not sure how to do this, look up tutorials on YouTube on how to do this.

pepanee, Sep 1, 2017
  14. ext44zy Win User
    Hello, you can see in my Profile what kind of Laptop i have, I'm not using a Desktop.

ext44zy, Sep 1, 2017
  15. pepanee Win User
    Sorry about that. I did not read your profile. Those were my suggestions though. Hopefully someone else knows other ideas that could help.

pepanee, Sep 1, 2017
Thema:

My Games Are freezing

1. My Games Are freezing - Similar Threads - Games Are freezing

2. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly freezing my inputs: On my last PC windows 7 and my current pc windows 10 i've had the same problem of games randomly freezing my mouse, keyboard, and headhones. The game still runs, and I can see what's happening still but I can't interact with anything. Even after plugging everything back in,...
  3. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly freezing my inputs: On my last PC windows 7 and my current pc windows 10 i've had the same problem of games randomly freezing my mouse, keyboard, and headhones. The game still runs, and I can see what's happening still but I can't interact with anything. Even after plugging everything back in,...
  4. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. GAME FREEZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAME FREEZ: Hi, I have a problem with windows when i play games. For some reason some games freez, the mouse cursor is gone but i can hear the music of the game or a sound, depends when it freezes in the background. CTRL + ALT + DELETE does nothing cuz the desktop is frozen, but the NUM...
  6. GAME FREEZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAME FREEZ: Hi, I have a problem with windows when i play games. For some reason some games freez, the mouse cursor is gone but i can hear the music of the game or a sound, depends when it freezes in the background. CTRL + ALT + DELETE does nothing cuz the desktop is frozen, but the NUM...
  7. GAME freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GAME freezing: My laptop is hp 15-bs 544tu. I'm facing game freezing issues. HELP ME Please...! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-freezing/4d37697e-86c4-4891-bda7-8d3a1d19de45
  8. My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing: yesterday I saved a 5min clip to dvr with the game bar on my laptop. when i went to re watch the video it was frozen and wouldn't unfreeze. ive tried opening with other apps like "photos" and "media maker" and that hasn't worked either. any help on unfreezing them would be...
  9. Game bar and adjusting volume freezes my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar and adjusting volume freezes my games: Hi I have an issue where while playing games if i use game bar or adjust my volume my fps drops to 0 and freezes for a couple of seconds. Also my mouse cursor disappears then reappear when i pause any game. I been dealing with this for a couple of weeks now. I dont have any...
  10. Game keeps freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game keeps freezing: I use a controller and a headphone connected via Bluetooth to play games. A couple of days ago the issue appeared: the game freezes but starts working after a while. When the game is frozen, the controller loses connection but the headphone works. However before long, it...