Windows 10: My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it

Discus and support My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help me! Opening my games is not a problem at all, It's not minimizing at first, but when I plug in my headphones this pops up: [img] "And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by antoniopiczon, Jun 21, 2016.

1. My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it

Help me!

Opening my games is not a problem at all, It's not minimizing at first, but when I plug in my headphones this pops up:

My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it [​IMG]

"And then I'll check Headphone and then click OK"

My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it [​IMG]

But when I open up my games again, it keeps minimizing!
    It's so frustrating

I have to restart my PC to remove the minimizing thing.

Please help me! Is there any ways to play games without minimizing while I have a device connected to my PC?

:)

antoniopiczon, Jun 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 keeps going to desktop while running full screen games

Every time I try to run a game that goes into full screen, or set a game to go into full screen in the settings, my computer immediately jumps back to the desktop with the game still running in the background. Whenever I try to open the game up again,
    it just minimizes again after a few seconds. Some times it takes longer to minimize the game, allowing me to actually play it for a little while, but its really irritating and I want to know how to fix it. I have a new laptop, I got it a few days ago. It has
    Windows 10. Any help would be really appreciated.

joeavenetti, Jun 21, 2016
  3. logicmore Win User
    Nokia 6085 screen when playing games

hi

1. when i open any game on my 6085 phone, the screen is not full, i.e. i can not see the game screen in full. I tried about 30 different JAVA games, but with the same result.

2. some softwares, like reminders, need to be minimized, but when i press Minimize, it does not minimized :- )

May you help me please?

Thanks

logicmore, Jun 21, 2016
  4. My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it

Dude..... *Shock come on...., see that little check box? "Remember my selection and do not show this dialogue next time".

....if you click it they will come.... (and the problem goes away too *Wink )

Axeman6ft7, Jun 24, 2016
Thema:

My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it

1. My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it - Similar Threads - games full screen

2. No Full Screen Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Full Screen Games: Hello, I would like to prevent microsoft store games from going full screen when they open up. Is there a way to do so? I am using it on a touch screen and I don't want to loose the ability to click the X to close the window. Let me know, thanks!...
  3. playing games in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing games in full screen: I am trying to play the Heroes of might and magic series through UpLay. For some reason it has stopped loading in full screen mode. It will load and play but in a tiny window. How can I get it back to full scrren?...
  4. Minimize my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minimize my screen: Were there changes today? Suddenly I cannot minimize my screen - ARRRRGH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-my-screen/adc52697-2fad-488b-a122-e51a2cdbea98
  5. Full Screen Apps Minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Screen Apps Minimizing: I have a two monitor set up. When I'm watching videos full screen on the Netflix app and Movies and Video player and I click on something on my other screen, apps automatically minimize my video and pause it. Is there some setting in windows where I can turn this off?...
  6. Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games): Ever since I installed windows 10 on this new computer, I have been getting two error codes during gaming and they always seem to minimize my game at the worst moments. The two codes read "Error! Error decompressing win32ui.pyd" and "Error -3 from inflate: incorrect data...
  7. Minimize Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimize Games: i can't minimize games in win10, when the game have same resolution from desktop. anyone know how fix ? 24572
  8. Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason.: My Full-screen games are minimizing without any reason also Google Chrome (or any other program) is being deselected for no reason. Please help me and tell me what is the problem? *Sick 97892
  9. Deselection and minimization of windows itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Deselection and minimization of windows itself: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 installed for some reason from the beginning of using it I realized a program deselects by itself. As for example, while I'm typing something the cursor disappears and I need to reselect in order to continue typing. Also, it...
  10. Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly: Every five minutes or so my full screen programs minimize to the desktop while the mouse is idle(when I'm using a controller or watching a movie), and i believe the culprit is an application that opens and closes before I can see it. I've scoured the event viewer, and have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whenever apex is full screen in minimizes