Windows 10: My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

Discus and support My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lamuel Lalsim, Feb 29, 2024.

1. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried installing the Windows but the USB flash drive did not work at all. Whenever I attached the USB flash drive to my PC it stop responding unless I take it out. I tried installing the other way by downloading the windows file from the official Microsoft website and tried inserting the product key that I'd

:)

Lamuel Lalsim, Feb 29, 2024
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Mussels Win User

My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

1. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem? - Similar Threads - Genuine pro working

2. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  3. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not

Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not: Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-genuine-or-not/94d2379d-d92b-4b79-9a9d-ac4e90822667
  5. Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not: Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-genuine-or-not/94d2379d-d92b-4b79-9a9d-ac4e90822667
  6. Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro

Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro: ****Warning my gramma bad**** I've buy window 10 pro and Microsoft office for 160$ from computer store but today it appear activate window at bottom right on my screen I'm so confuse now I've got scammed?? or my window have bug?? or something [IMG]...
  8. Is this genuine Windows 10 PRO?

Is this genuine Windows 10 PRO?: I thought PC World is famous site. So after I read article below, I bought Windows 10 PRO at a "competitive" price. https://www.pcworld.com/article/3562330/exclusive-deal-get-windows-10-pro-for-39-99-thats-80-off-retail.html Few days later, PC World's Exclusive deal was...
  9. Not genuine Windows 10 Pro

Not genuine Windows 10 Pro: I tried activating my windows but instead, I got this message: [ATTACH] How do I make my windows genuine? And will the process harm my files? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-genuine-windows-10-pro/b70d6ea8-e922-4ac2-a0d7-4648fe4474eb
  10. My Windows 10 Pro Key Is Genuine Or Not

My Windows 10 Pro Key Is Genuine Or Not: Where I Buy My Pc, That Guy Tell Me To Buy A Windows 10 Licence. I Ask Him, Windows 10 Pro Retail Key Is INR14000. How Can I Buy That? He Shows Me A Website And Windows 10 Pro Retail Key Is For Only INR2500. I'm Confused And Still, I Ask Him You Buy This Code And Install In...