Windows 10: My Headset Is Not Recognized

Discus and support My Headset Is Not Recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer doesn't recognize my headset and neither does Realtek. My microphone plugs into my headphones. The sound plays through, but the mic doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joelstrickett, Jun 8, 2018.

1. My Headset Is Not Recognized

My computer doesn't recognize my headset and neither does Realtek.
    My microphone plugs into my headphones. The sound plays through, but the mic doesn't work.
    I've updated all of the drivers and still no luck.

Anybody have a fix?

:)

joelstrickett, Jun 8, 2018

2. X7 headset is not recognized after Belle update

I have the same problem with my nokia N8, sometimes the original headset is not recognized My Headset Is Not Recognized ;) any suggestions?

sonnymarsman, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

My Headset Is Not Recognized

1. My Headset Is Not Recognized - Similar Threads - Headset Recognized

2. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  3. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  4. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11: Hi, I've connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 11 but it only shows that it's connected there is no sign of audio no matter what I tried to do. Some other bluetooth devices are connected without any type of problem but some of them are troubling. I already ran...
  6. Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11

Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11: Hi, I've connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 11 but it only shows that it's connected there is no sign of audio no matter what I tried to do. Some other bluetooth devices are connected without any type of problem but some of them are troubling. I already ran...
  7. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.: I have a pair of speakers and a headset. Neither were working, so I went so my sound settings. My headset was only being recognised as an audio output device, and my speakers only as an input. Ive tried disabling my speakers, restarting my pc, and all of the other things I...
  8. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.: I have a pair of speakers and a headset. Neither were working, so I went so my sound settings. My headset was only being recognised as an audio output device, and my speakers only as an input. Ive tried disabling my speakers, restarting my pc, and all of the other things I...
  9. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers: hi i purchased ARDVARK AVMK-26 GAMING DESTOP COMBO which contains an rgb headset keyboard and mouse i'm having problem with the headset i am able to hear sound but the mic is not working it is detecting as speaker in windows 10 please and help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra headset not recognized

2. plantronics usb device not recognized

3. plantronics headset not working on laptop

4. plantronics c320 not working,
  5. usb headset not recognized,
  6. usb headphones are not recognized,
  7. windows not recognizing plantronics headset,
  8. surface laptop usb headset not working,
  9. headset not recognized pc,
  10. plantronics device not recognized by windows manager,
  11. plantronics device not recognized,