Windows 10: My HP computer is not working

Discus and support My HP computer is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i clicked on the power button today to turn it on but it stays stuck on a grey screen and nothing happens after that, please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Chris Win User

My HP computer is not working

i clicked on the power button today to turn it on but it stays stuck on a grey screen and nothing happens after that, please help

:)

Chris, Dec 4, 2023

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Touch screen is not working for your HP All-in-one touch screen. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

1. My HP computer is not working - Similar Threads - computer working

2. some keys of my computer are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some keys of my computer are not working: eser wewddsfrferw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-of-my-computer-are-not-working/71f9e015-a923-4ac8-ab8d-75511a6bacfa
  3. some keys of my computer are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some keys of my computer are not working: eser wewddsfrferw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-of-my-computer-are-not-working/71f9e015-a923-4ac8-ab8d-75511a6bacfa
  4. User profile not working, computer wiped and pin unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile not working, computer wiped and pin unavailable: I recently bought this computer from a friend and I reset the computer completely and wiped everything . Now when it reset his Microsoft account was still there asking to redo the pin since the last one got wiped. But when you to redo the pin it says user profile failed to...
  5. User profile not working, computer wiped and pin unavailable

User profile not working, computer wiped and pin unavailable: I recently bought this computer from a friend and I reset the computer completely and wiped everything . Now when it reset his Microsoft account was still there asking to redo the pin since the last one got wiped. But when you to redo the pin it says user profile failed to...
  6. BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...: So my sister's laptop kept getting the BSOD. At first I tried to factory reset the pc, wipe everything off and install windows. When I tried to do that, it prompt me with a message telling me I cant do that, or something went wrong while i tried to reset it. I've tried...
  7. BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...

BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...: So my sister's laptop kept getting the BSOD. At first I tried to factory reset the pc, wipe everything off and install windows. When I tried to do that, it prompt me with a message telling me I cant do that, or something went wrong while i tried to reset it. I've tried...
  8. My earbud microphone doesnt work on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My earbud microphone doesnt work on the computer: I just bought this new pc and new earbud headphones as well. I am new to computers. I was using discord and got the microphone to work once but after I unplugged them and plugged them back in the mic wasnt working anymore. I can hear all my audio fine its just the computer...
  9. My earbud microphone doesnt work on the computer

My earbud microphone doesnt work on the computer: I just bought this new pc and new earbud headphones as well. I am new to computers. I was using discord and got the microphone to work once but after I unplugged them and plugged them back in the mic wasnt working anymore. I can hear all my audio fine its just the computer...
  10. My computer stopped working so suddenly, how can i fix this?

My computer stopped working so suddenly, how can i fix this?: so a couple days ago i wasnt using my computer as often but i decided to use it again and suddenly my computer stopped working. at first i was able to log in just fine but when i logged in it was really slow and it kept shutting off randomly every 1 minute. i gave up and the...