Windows 10: my icons are just plain white!

Discus and support my icons are just plain white! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so, all of my icons on my taskbar, aside from the native microsoft programs,(outlook, edge, control panel, etc) are just plain white and ugly.. any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wase4711, Jul 30, 2015.

1. wase4711 Win User

my icons are just plain white!

so, all of my icons on my taskbar, aside from the native microsoft programs,(outlook, edge, control panel, etc) are just plain white and ugly..
    any way to make them colorful like their icon actually should be, and was on my win 7 machine?

I'm sure there is a way, I just cant figure it out!

thanks!*Party

:)

wase4711, Jul 30, 2015
  2. DPL86 Win User

Microsoft app icons

Two of my Microsoft app icons (Hulu & Amazon) are just plain white paper. Is there any easy fix for this? The apps work fine, just missing logo's.

DPL86, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Nokia C7 Symbian Anna experience

Same experience,

I just upgraded my C7_00 to Anna. First impressions: almost OK, EXCEPT the graphics: While the icons on top-level menus are colorful, the icons on subordinate menus are pure monocolor (same color as text)... Contact list is monocolor too, even the "avatars"
    are plain white... Did anybody test Anna on C7_00 ?

Frank_C7_00, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

my icons are just plain white!

1. my icons are just plain white! - Similar Threads - icons are plain

2. Icons become plain white folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons become plain white folder: I have pinned apps in my taskbar. It became plain white folder and cant click on it. I hover the mouse and you will be able to see the icons name but unresponsive. The icons in the start menu is not affected however when I try to re pin the apps it remains the same. It happen...
  3. Icons become plain white folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons become plain white folder: I have pinned apps in my taskbar. It became plain white folder and cant click on it. I hover the mouse and you will be able to see the icons name but unresponsive. The icons in the start menu is not affected however when I try to re pin the apps it remains the same. It happen...
  4. Icons become plain white folder

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows10 Microsoft Store Icons Problems after System Restore. Icons plain white in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Microsoft Store Icons Problems after System Restore. Icons plain white in...: hello,I got problems than i tried reversed using system restore in Windows10 21H2 19044.1706 when i tried forcefully install Storemi from AMD.It stuck, and i got system back with system restore, and deleting it storemi and its dll from safe mode command prompt.System is back....
  6. Windows10 Microsoft Store Icons Problems after System Restore. Icons plain white in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 Microsoft Store Icons Problems after System Restore. Icons plain white in...: hello,I got problems than i tried reversed using system restore in Windows10 21H2 19044.1706 when i tried forcefully install Storemi from AMD.It stuck, and i got system back with system restore, and deleting it storemi and its dll from safe mode command prompt.System is back....
  7. Windows10 Microsoft Store Icons Problems after System Restore. Icons plain white in...

Windows10 Microsoft Store Icons Problems after System Restore. Icons plain white in...: hello,I got problems than i tried reversed using system restore in Windows10 21H2 19044.1706 when i tried forcefully install mistore from AMD.It stuck, and i got system back with system restore, and deleting it mistore dll from safe mode command prompt.System is back. back...
  8. Windows 11 just plain sucks! Keeps losing my settings!!!

Windows 11 just plain sucks! Keeps losing my settings!!!: I lost count how many times I've had to re-set the window for my files or re-pair my ipods. I'm so tired of Windows giving and then taking away abilities to make work less tedious and more efficient. It just makes no sense! I tell everyone to stay with Windows 10!!!!!...
  9. Windows 11 just plain sucks! Keeps losing my settings!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 just plain sucks! Keeps losing my settings!!!: I lost count how many times I've had to re-set the window for my files or re-pair my ipods. I'm so tired of Windows giving and then taking away abilities to make work less tedious and more efficient. It just makes no sense! I tell everyone to stay with Windows 10!!!!!...
  10. File icon showing inside a plain white icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File icon showing inside a plain white icon: After I reset the default programs in the default apps tab in settings to Microsoft's recommended defaults I noticed that .png or .jpg files were showing the photos app icon inside a plain white icon like a document, but white. Though before that the photos app was also set...