Windows 10: My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs

Discus and support My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In no consistent manner all my icons will freeze and the only way I can get out of it is to force a shutdown and have to restart 2 or three times to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Milo Bisconer, Jul 15, 2018.

1. My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs

In no consistent manner all my icons will freeze and the only way I can get out of it is to force a shutdown and have to restart 2 or three times to get back to normal. It's intermittent with no particular program. I am using Windows10 and have automatic updates.

:)

Milo Bisconer, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. RC#88 Win User
    Desktop Icons Freezed

Hi ,

I downloaded an application called Fences , it a tool that helps to icon grouping on the desk top.

Soon i downloaded and installed the tool , all my desk top icons are freezed and cannot move.

The basic things are already tried like below but it doesn't work .

• Restarting the system
    • undoing of auto arrange
    Please suggest how to resolve this issue .

Thanks

RC

RC#88, Jul 15, 2018
  4. My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs

1. My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs - Similar Threads - Icons freeze middle

2. My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.: I don't know what the issue is and its not like I'm using very high gpu or cpu intensive softwares. So everytime this happens i have to do a hard reset ....
  3. My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.: I don't know what the issue is and its not like I'm using very high gpu or cpu intensive softwares. So everytime this happens i have to do a hard reset ....
  4. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it: Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The program closes itself and reopens itself automatically one second afterwards, then 5 minutes later the same happens again....
  5. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it: Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The program closes itself and reopens itself automatically one second afterwards, then 5 minutes later the same happens again....
  6. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My calculator icon is stuck in the middle of desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My calculator icon is stuck in the middle of desktop: How do I remove an icon which is stuck in the middle of my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calculator-icon-is-stuck-in-the-middle-of/80c1b138-a700-4bc8-8a26-8b1f5716b59a
  8. Middle-clicking Taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Middle-clicking Taskbar icons: Does everybody know that middle-clicking on a Taskbar iconcan/will open another instance of that item Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/middle-clicking-taskbar-icons/e4c80196-181c-4689-8848-c2b9993fea2e
  9. All my host computer's programs suddenly stop responding in the middle of using the VM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my host computer's programs suddenly stop responding in the middle of using the VM: Hi Microsoft, I occasionally find that all my host programs stop responding suddenly in the middle of using a VM. My host computer's running Windows 10 and this happens regardless of whether I am using Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager or VMWare Workstation. The VM would suddenly...
  10. What is the best program to lock (freeze) all the icons on my desktop?

What is the best program to lock (freeze) all the icons on my desktop?: Hi all - This is especially infuriating after updating/changing graphics drivers. Does anyone know of a nice, small program that can lock the desktop in place so nothing gets scrambled? TIA! :) 119926