Windows 10: My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound

Discus and support My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Laptop: Asus K450JN Windows: 10 Pro My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound, no green bars raising I tried to install the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bigbadee, Dec 11, 2016.

1. bigbadee Win User

My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound

Laptop: Asus K450JN
    Windows: 10 Pro

My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound, no green bars raising

I tried to install the latest driver (6.0.1.8010) and nothing happen, All disconnected and disabled recording devices are checked it is the default mic, and I uninstalled the driver, restarted my pc, and had the driver re-installed. No green bars, nothing moving

My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound [​IMG]

:)

bigbadee, Dec 11, 2016

2. microphone picking up strange sounds

i have a dell inspiron 15 5000 laptop and whenever i'm in calls with friends, on skype, discord, ect, they always comment on how annoying the sound coming from my end is. i usually wear headphones when i call with them but it doesn't make a difference.
    whether i'm wearing headphones or not, they can still hear the weird sound. the only thing i can think of is the microphone picking up the internal sounds of the laptop? i'm not a huge tech geek so i have no idea what it could be.

also, i think it's strange how it still sounds the same, even when i have headphones in. because the mic on my headphones shouldn't be picking up weird sounds. maybe the mic on my laptop is being used even when i have headphones in and it's picking up
    the laptop's internal sounds? if it helps, i have beats solo 3 headphones.

jenni・ ᴥ ・, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Yusuf Bay Win User
    Internal microphone is muffled, noisy and really senstive

hi, so i have a problem with my internal mic on my MSI laptop. The sound is muffled and quite noisy like static. The thing is that it was not like that before, before i had clear sound without the muffeld and static sound and the mic did not pick up everything
    like my keyboard. i have tried turing off the sound effect and the updating the realtek drivers. but it didnt fix it. thanks in advanced.

Yusuf Bay, Dec 11, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Your Stereo Mix RealTek device is Disabled. Right click and Enable it.

spunk, Dec 12, 2016
  5. bigbadee Win User
    I enable it and nothing happen.

bigbadee, Dec 12, 2016
  6. spunk Win User
    Highlight each device separately and choose Configure/Test

spunk, Dec 12, 2016
  7. Go into power management and turn off fast boot.

jrhinehartfl, Dec 12, 2016
  8. bigbadee Win User

How?

bigbadee, Dec 12, 2016
  9. spunk Win User
    In your OP, the first picture shows the Configure button on the lower left. Select the device and choose Configure then Test

spunk, Dec 12, 2016
  10. bigbadee Win User
    It take me to Speech Recognition in Control Panel, no Test button

bigbadee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound - Similar Threads - internal laptop mic

2. Mic picking up desktop sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic picking up desktop sounds: Recently after the windows 11 update, my mic has been picking up my desktop sound. My YouTube, zoom Spotify could be heard. I have already updated my Realtek drivers. I also have made sure the "listen to this device" is not checked. I have a Cloud Stinger Core headset. If you...
  3. Mic picking up desktop sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic picking up desktop sounds: Recently after the windows 11 update, my mic has been picking up my desktop sound. My YouTube, zoom Spotify could be heard. I have already updated my Realtek drivers. I also have made sure the "listen to this device" is not checked. I have a Cloud Stinger Core headset. If you...
  4. Mic issues, not picking up any sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic issues, not picking up any sound: I have been having mic problems all today, my mic has not been picking up any sounds. I have tried other headsets but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I have tried the, setting>privacy>microphone thing and it still doesn't work. Is there any solutions?...
  5. Windows is detecting my mic but not picking up any sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is detecting my mic but not picking up any sound: Windows is detecting my microphone but it isn't picking up any sound, I can confirm that my mic works, I have tested it on 2 other devices and it works flawlessly. Please help me, this issue is making me want to throw my computer off of a bridge submitted by...
  6. Mic is not picking any sound.

Mic is not picking any sound.: Hello everyone. I've been using a set of handsfree for at least 1 year and for the last month, I think around December, my microphone stopped working. No reason at all, one day it just stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device, I've tried...
  7. my mic isnt picking up any sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my mic isnt picking up any sound?: i just got this new pc and before this head set along with this external mic worked and now it just doesn't pick up any sound? i went into devices, the mic is plugged in and should be working. idk what to do, help? submitted by /u/keliodas17 [link] [comments]...
  8. my laptop is not picking up my mic

my laptop is not picking up my mic: my microphone is not being picked up on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-picking-up-my-mic/1747720d-4870-4ed2-9f95-abe43e09ffbe
  9. Mic isn't picking up sound

Mic isn't picking up sound: Hello, I've recently received an Alienware computer, at first I had a problem with it not finding my headset microphone. After troubleshooting and help I got it to find my microphone on the headset. However, it is not picking up any sound at all....
  10. mic wont pick up sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mic wont pick up sound: ok so I just updated my windows 10 and now my mic wont pick up any sound what so ever. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-wont-pick-up-sound/db52c409-4273-4e22-abe6-53c8a3bc4c75

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 internal mic not picking up