Windows 10: My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...

Discus and support My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick that, when connected to my laptop, prevents the screensaver from starting... Can this be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hoggorm, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Hoggorm Win User

My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...

Hi,

I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick that, when connected to my laptop, prevents the screensaver from starting...

Can this be fixed?

:)

Hoggorm, Mar 31, 2018

2. screen saver

I unhooked my SideWinder Precision Pro Joystick from the computer and then behold, the screensaver worked. As the mentioned Joystick is a Microsoft product, surely if the joystick had no effect on the running of the screensaver in Windows 7, the same
    joystick should not have effected the running of the screensaver in Windows 10??

KeithSouth, Mar 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Screensaver not working

I set my screensaver for 1 minute and unplugged one USB device at a time (every minute) until the screensaver started working. Turns out my
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick is the culprit. As soon as this joystick is disconnected my screensaver works.

ChristineDuprea, Mar 31, 2018
Thema:

My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...

1. My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting... - Similar Threads - joystick prevents screensaver

2. JOYSTICK GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JOYSTICK GAMING: The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD. The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.). Is there...
  3. Screensaver in Windows 10 does not start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver in Windows 10 does not start: The screensaver in Windows 10 does not start. What steps can I take? Please make them somewhat simple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-in-windows-10-does-not-start/fe60fa0a-93cb-4ec9-a138-70b886422a49
  4. remove a 3D screensaver from my screen

remove a 3D screensaver from my screen: how do I do this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/remove-a-3d-screensaver-from-my-screen/f934608b-3974-414b-97de-c33da5fa95bd
  5. Screensaver won't start

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver won't start: For whatever reason my screensaver stopped working recently. I have it set to display photos but when the time I've set it to (30 mins) runs out nothing happens. I did some Google searching and quite a number of people with similar issues seemed to get different kind of...
  6. Screensaver won't start

Screensaver won't start: I noticed these days screensaver doesn't start. I tried to reset theme, also apply different screensaver, but nothing helps. Please help. I don't like leaving my monitor on a static picture. 73924
  7. Prevent "My Feeds" from Showing in Edge Start Page

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent "My Feeds" from Showing in Edge Start Page: Hello all, I have been reading and following the community here for a while now. Thanks for all the indirect help! The expected behavior with my settings of Edge, and what I see on every other Windows 10 setup, is that Edge should open with the "Where to Next?"/Top...
  8. My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...: Hi, I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick that, when connected to my computer, prevents the screensaver from starting... Can this be fixed? 107471
  9. Dwm.Exe error prevents windows from starting

in Windows 10 Support
    Dwm.Exe error prevents windows from starting: After the most recent Windows 10 update, I am unable to start up. I receive the error message Dam.Exe application error. I click OK and the computer is stuck on a gray screen. Nothing works. 38755
  10. Screensaver stops working - error preventing slideshow from playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver stops working - error preventing slideshow from playing: I have a specific folder in my pictures which I play screensaver slideshow from. My computer will play slideshow for a while (sometimes a few minutes, sometimes 10 minutes), then I get the following message: An error is preventing this slideshow from playing. I see that...