Windows 10: My keyboard doesnt work

Discus and support My keyboard doesnt work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have upgraded to Windows 10 and just signed up on this fourm... However, the problem is that if it try right arrow key, z or ESC. they dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PikachuDaFixer, Oct 29, 2016.

1. My keyboard doesnt work

Hi. I have upgraded to Windows 10 and just signed up on this fourm... However, the problem is that if it try right arrow key, z or ESC. they dont work.... Please help!*Sad

:)

PikachuDaFixer, Oct 29, 2016

2. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center doesn't detect my laptop keyboard

Everything is working fine and everything is up to date. The only problem is that the microsoft mouse amd keyboard center doesnt detect the keyboard of my laptop.

jandemankan, Oct 29, 2016
  3. Diachii Win User
    some keys on keyboard wont work at random times

i have had some issues with my keyboard on my laptop. its mostly the enter, backspace, navigation and other keys around that area that wont work for some time. they would also suddenly work again randomly at any time. also, i would try to repeatedly push
    the keys many times or hold them down for some seconds and it would work, but not always. it doesnt matter on what program or browser i use my keyboard, if it doesnt work, it doesnt work on ANY of them. i have windows 10 and using acer aspire v3 771G

Diachii, Oct 29, 2016
Thema:

My keyboard doesnt work

1. My keyboard doesnt work - Similar Threads - keyboard doesnt

2. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  3. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  4. My touchpad and keyboard doesnt work in laptop mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad and keyboard doesnt work in laptop mode: So i have an Asus Vivobook laptop and all of a sudden, the keyboard and the touchpad wont work in laptop mode, but when i switch to tablet mode, it works fine, i found this out of curiosity because sometimes in tablet mode, i accidentally click my keyboard, and i wanted to...
  5. My touchpad and keyboard doesnt work in laptop mode

My touchpad and keyboard doesnt work in laptop mode: So i have an Asus Vivobook laptop and all of a sudden, the keyboard and the touchpad wont work in laptop mode, but when i switch to tablet mode, it works fine, i found this out of curiosity because sometimes in tablet mode, i accidentally click my keyboard, and i wanted to...
  6. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  7. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  8. How do i type the code of BitLocker if my keyboard doesnt even start?

How do i type the code of BitLocker if my keyboard doesnt even start?: I have a HP laptop but it got blocked by BitLocker. I know that i have to put a code and all, but the problem is that i cant. because the keyboard of the laptop doesnt work so i use another keyboard but when i try to use my own keyboard it doesnt works. I try to enter bios or...
  9. How do i type the code of BitLocker if my keyboard doesnt even start?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i type the code of BitLocker if my keyboard doesnt even start?: I have a HP laptop but it got blocked by BitLocker. I know that i have to put a code and all, but the problem is that i cant. because the keyboard of the laptop doesnt work so i use another keyboard but when i try to use my own keyboard it doesnt works. I try to enter bios or...
  10. How do i type the code of BitLocker if my keyboard doesnt even start?

in Windows 10 Gaming