Windows 10: My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google...

Discus and support My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My keyboard is a Wooting 60he keyboard, i downloaded the google docs since the email is from the official company but when i tried to use it, windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by uhh cheers for the help:, May 15, 2024.

1. My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google...

My keyboard is a Wooting 60he keyboard, i downloaded the google docs since the email is from the official company but when i tried to use it, windows stopped me saying "Windows protected your PC" I also ran the file in a website called VirusTotal and it was apparently flagged by 1 out of 71, I'm not sure how to move forward here so i thought i'd ask one of you lot :Also one odd thing i noticed was, in the google docs snippet i provided, it said it was created today, sort of weird it was created today, just for me.Any help will be big. Thank youhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eSOEknrDs

:)

uhh cheers for the help:, May 15, 2024
Thema:

My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google...

1. My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google... - Similar Threads - keyboard has few

2. My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google...: My keyboard is a Wooting 60he keyboard, i downloaded the google docs since the email is from the official company but when i tried to use it, windows stopped me saying "Windows protected your PC" I also ran the file in a website called VirusTotal and it was apparently flagged...
  3. My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard has a few issues and i reached out for support and the company sent a google...: My keyboard is a Wooting 60he keyboard, i downloaded the google docs since the email is from the official company but when i tried to use it, windows stopped me saying "Windows protected your PC" I also ran the file in a website called VirusTotal and it was apparently flagged...
  4. Cannot reach Google's servers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot reach Google's servers.: Since just two days ago, I have been unable to access Google search engine, G-mail, Google drive, and anything similar. Strangely, Google Docs is working just fine.I have tried in both Chrome and Firefox. Here are two screenshots that prove it is not the browser that is the...
  5. my sent box has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my sent box has disappeared: My sent box has disappeared, it is ticked in the file but doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sent-box-has-disappeared/97642fb9-87ac-423c-9b3a-849e0c7fca67
  6. Google chrome won’t open and a few other issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google chrome won’t open and a few other issues.: I have a second hand HP omen 17, and so far it’s been pretty good, but I’ve run into a few major issues. Google Chrome won’t open, at all. If I try to open it it immediately closes itself, no pop up saying it crashed or anything. i’ve tried everything the web told me,...
  7. Cuvesk a Trustworthy Support Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cuvesk a Trustworthy Support Company: It took them two hours to fix the problem. They have lot of patience. I am 65 year old and I am a computer illiterate. I purchased the computer just few months back and still figuring out things on it. The technician whom I worked with was very knowledgeable, patient and easy...
  8. support company

support company: has anyone used Chawla for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-company/117bac9c-65ae-4ca0-9957-fadd3b5f027f"
  9. support companies

support companies: Do you use a company by the name of Ontime Tech Support out of Utah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/support-companies/9193fc1c-100a-4b9a-b329-16c77f2f2b0c"
  10. Google owned "WebM" format support now reaches Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Google owned "WebM" format support now reaches Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has finally accepted the long awaited change of embracing the open source and royalty free" video format "WebM" developed by Google natively in the browser. Earlier today, Microsoft updated its "Native WebM" UserVoice suggestion site for Microsoft Edge...