Windows 10: My laptop can't print to my printer

Discus and support My laptop can't print to my printer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My printer is a Brother 5250-DN. It is conected to my Desktop that is on a network. My laptop needs to connect to the network wirelessly. When I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by randlerob, Mar 24, 2016.

1. randlerob Win User

My laptop can't print to my printer

My printer is a Brother 5250-DN. It is conected to my Desktop that is on a network. My laptop needs to connect to the network wirelessly. When I go into the network and try to connect, it says my credentials don't work. I am typing in the right username and password. Other laptops (a Mac) in the office can connect to the printer but I can't. Hoping this is an easy fix. Other info, I can connect to the network and access an F drive that has everything on it, files etc. but not the printer. Please help.

:)

randlerob, Mar 24, 2016

2. installed new Envy 5663 printer does not respond

using windows 10 installed new hp envy 5663 From a pdf document used printer icon and printer has not responded

my printer, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Printer Offline

I managed to set up so that it no longer says it is offline. When I try to print it goes to the print queue then vanishes without printing, as if it has printed. The Printer is a Brother and it works with my other desktop computer with no hassles but
    I can't print with it using my PC laptop. I can however print from the laptop to the printer via the network through the desktop computer. Odd isn't it. Hope you can help me.

JoyCampbellUM, Mar 24, 2016
  4. My laptop can't print to my printer

Is the printer a network printer, or is it connected by USB to your desktop?

DeaconFrost, Mar 24, 2016
  5. randlerob Win User
    Network printer, my laptop is logged into the network. Everything else on the network I can access, just not the printer. It's just weird.

randlerob, Mar 24, 2016
  6. If it is a network printer, it should have a static IP address. Ping that to make sure the printer is at least "visible".

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

My laptop can't print to my printer

1. My laptop can't print to my printer - Similar Threads - laptop can't print

2. My printer is not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything after getting recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-not-printing/56586776-2dc0-4ec6-a5a7-792c75bc8df4
  3. Can't Print to printer

Can't Print to printer: All of a sudden I can no longer print to my printer from my laptops Two of them. I had no problem about a week or so ago. My daughter can plug in with her MAC PC and can print fine. I've removed the printer and reinstalled it, turned everything off/re-booted it printer,...
  4. printer can't print

printer can't print: Hi admin, here I have a problem with my printer, In my office, there are connectors that use cables and wifi. the problem I often have is that printers don't print to wifi, sometimes it's even cables, sometimes it can print, I'm dizzy and tired, can the admin group help me...
  5. printer can't print

printer can't print: i can print from my iphone but not from my laptop. It worked before but suddenly problems occurred. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-cant-print/d1e44579-9607-4866-9f91-8a82c545dc4c
  6. My Printer will not print

My Printer will not print: I have a HP serial number CN1B22500Z with a product # CQ877A and I cannot get it to print. It says please load tray, tray IS loaded with paper, it is connected to the internet and it will not print a test paper....
  7. My printer will not print -

My printer will not print -: Hello my printer will not print. It states "my printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem" 0x8007007e can someone please help me fix this, thanks. Nikki...
  8. print to printer from my laptop

print to printer from my laptop: how do I get my laptop to send a document to my hp envy 5540 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-printer-from-my-laptop/de921a83-7d05-4fd4-afd4-809e22808ae9
  9. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

My laptop will not print on my HP printer: My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so I know the wi-fi is working. Any ideas please....
  10. can't get my printer to print in color

can't get my printer to print in color: just put in a new color cartridge, low on black ink but pages are still coming out in black and white. own a hp printer w/Dell (windows 10) have looked at printing preferences and don't see a color option. please help thank you much...