Windows 10: My laptop fans are abnormally loud

Discus and support My laptop fans are abnormally loud in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fanatic443, Apr 16, 2024.

1. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your Acer product. Please proceed with caution" and I don't know which one to download from the list

:)

Fanatic443, Apr 16, 2024
  2. bear1265 Win User

My laptop fan keeps running loud

Hello my laptop fan is loud and constanly running. I clean it once a month so I checked if there was any dust build up but the fan was clean, yet its still running so loud. Someone help

bear1265, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Emilė 11 Win User
    Unresponsive Laptop with black screen and loud fans

Unresponsive laptop with black screen, loud fan noise. I turned my laptop to update and shutdown after some time when i comeback i see a black screen and fans working really loudly.I decided to check if it was oveheated. I checked and it was not! I tried to restart and it wasnt responding to me at all. It bas been 4hours into the night and it is still being loud with its fans. Please help immediately.

Emilė 11, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Bram96 Win User

My laptop fans are abnormally loud

Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup

What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and not making loud noise like this

Bram96, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

My laptop fans are abnormally loud

1. My laptop fans are abnormally loud - Similar Threads - laptop fans are

2. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  3. My laptop fan keeps running loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fan keeps running loud: Hello my laptop fan is loud and constanly running. I clean it once a month so I checked if there was any dust build up but the fan was clean, yet its still running so loud. Someone help...
  4. My laptop fan keeps running loud

My laptop fan keeps running loud: Hello my laptop fan is loud and constanly running. I clean it once a month so I checked if there was any dust build up but the fan was clean, yet its still running so loud. Someone help...
  5. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  6. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  7. Laptop fan making loud noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop fan making loud noise: I bought a brand new microsoft go laptop around 2 weeks ago and occassionally the fan makes some noise if there a lot of tabs. This normally wouldn’t bother me but eachtime it is very loud almost like the sound of an airoplane taking off and what is strange is that everytime...
  8. Fan suddenly loud?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fan suddenly loud?: When I opened up my laptop, it opened up a fan app, I clicked out of it and the laptop just starts to blare its fan. Is there a solution to this? submitted by /u/Umbrascript [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5pzc1/fan_suddenly_loud/
  9. Loud laptop fan noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  10. Laptop fan suddenly loud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fan suddenly loud: The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust) 103801