Windows 10: My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

Discus and support My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there,I am Kousic, the problem is whenever I try to turn on my hotspot, it works fine for sometime and eventually goes into a BSOD in past it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kousic Reddy Thavva, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

Hello there,I am Kousic, the problem is whenever I try to turn on my hotspot, it works fine for sometime and eventually goes into a BSOD in past it is very difficult to get back to windows, it struck in the Dell startup screen with a half `Loader animation` etc.. etc.., Now it just gone into BSOD and I restarted the device and the windows is back.Error : ``qcamain10x64.sys failure``Stop code : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDPast :The above mentioned Error and Stop code are the things came at the first BSOD in the past. and subsequently few other BSOD errors with different failures and stop

:)

Kousic Reddy Thavva, Feb 23, 2024

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Turning Off Hotspot?

I'm having issues with my computer not turning off Wifi Hotspot. I've tried going into Network and WiFi settings and everything is switched to "off," but I can still see my laptop on the WiFi lists of my laptop and other devices such as my phone and iPad.

Any other suggestions on how to turn it off and keep it from appearing on any devices?

FearthePhenom, Feb 23, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

n-ster, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

1. My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can... - Similar Threads - laptop goes BSOD

2. My laptop keeps crashing whenever it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing whenever it goes to sleep: It would crash midsleep. I saved the logs to Google Drive after running Driver Verifier, please let me know if there needs to be any more clarification.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QHH3Ci6yOgJTGSEO7M5PFzdcQJb5y8kk/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. My laptop keeps crashing whenever it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps crashing whenever it goes to sleep: It would crash midsleep. I saved the logs to Google Drive after running Driver Verifier, please let me know if there needs to be any more clarification.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QHH3Ci6yOgJTGSEO7M5PFzdcQJb5y8kk/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. My laptop keeps crashing whenever it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how can i turn my laptop's camera on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i turn my laptop's camera on?: my laptop's hotkey f10, that is supposed to turn the camera on or off, only turns camera off no matter how many times i press it. all i see on the monitor when i press f10 is the ''camera off'' sign.i have already tried: troubleshoot, camera access through settings, repair...
  6. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  7. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  8. My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...: Hello there,I am Kousic, the problem is whenever I try to turn on my hotspot, it works fine for sometime and eventually goes into a BSOD in past it is very difficult to get back to windows, it struck in the Dell startup screen with a half `Loader animation` etc.. etc.., Now...
  9. laptop goes black whenever i turn it on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop goes black whenever i turn it on?: whenever i open my laptop, the black screen shows with just my cursor and nothing else. after about 20 minutes, it goes to my normal home screen with all my applications. however, whenever i turn my laptop off and back on again, it does the same thing? the black screen and...
  10. Windows 10 goes BSOD whenever I shutdown and restarting my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 goes BSOD whenever I shutdown and restarting my laptop: I don't know why this always happen. When i want to restart or shutdown, my laptop dell 15r n5110 goes BSOD. Everytime i shutting down and restarting my laptop. Error code is 'driver power state failure'...