Windows 10: My laptop in Window 10 is Unable to Load Pages While Downloading

Discus and support My laptop in Window 10 is Unable to Load Pages While Downloading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop , and the problem that I encounter now is when I download something, Websites won't load , while my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikeli, Oct 7, 2017.

1. mikeli Win User

My laptop in Window 10 is Unable to Load Pages While Downloading

Hello I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop , and the problem that I encounter now is when I download something, Websites won't load , while my desktop and smartphones works and load websites, this problem has just happen to me when I installed Windows 10, I have tried in chrome in firefox and edge and opera with the same result "pages won't load while downloading on my laptop or else in my desktop, while I was working on win7 I hadn't that problem on my laptop, any solution please?? Thank you.

:)

mikeli, Oct 7, 2017

2. Unable to Load Pages While Downloading

Hello Thank you for your response, I tried your solution but without result same problem, but as you see in the screenshoot on the problem founds that's always the message I get when I make a diagnostics on internet while downloading something.

My laptop in Window 10 is Unable to Load Pages While Downloading [​IMG]

MikeBrian1, Oct 7, 2017
  3. Unable to Load Pages While Downloading

Hello Mike,

Installing Windows 10 may affect the performance of your PC. An outdated network driver, or may be caused by missing or corrupted system files may also have affected the performance of the PC when browsing the internet. Since the started to happen when
    you installed Windows 10, we recommend that you perform the following methods:

Method 1

Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Running the automated troubleshooter will help you resolve misbehavior which affects the performance of the PC after installing the update. You may install the automated troubleshooter

here

Method 2

Update the network driver and other drivers. Updating your drivers may help you resolve the issue. To update the drivers, you may follow the steps provide in this

link

Method 3

Run the DISM or System Update Readiness tool. The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. You may check the article below for the steps.

Fix Windows Update errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

Method 4

Run the System File Checker (SFC) tool. Windows may not behave as expected when a system file or some system files are missing or corrupted. What we recommend is that you run a System File Checker (SFC) tool. SFC will help you scan your system files and
    to repair missing or corrupted system files. You may check the link below for
    instructions on running the SFC.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 7, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Most likely you are choking your connection to where it will not allow pages to load. It depends on your speeds for that laptop. Also depends on the router you are using, if you are using wifi or ethernet, what third party security software you are using for your laptop and so on.

You want to first do Disk Cleanup, choose System Files and make sure everything is checked. Then do a Disk Optimization, Clear out the browser history and so on. There are better tools out there than CCleaner that do all of this for Windows. You also want to run a speedtest to the closes server to you and fastest connection, while nothing else is doing anything on your network. Each machine can vary on their speeds. A mobile device will always come back slower than say a laptop or desktop with wifi.

bro67, Oct 7, 2017
  5. layman Win User
    I am using a laptop with Ethernet cable, ADSL Modem & my ISP is a telephone Co. Previously, I used to get 3Mbps Download & 0.5 Mbps upload Speed. Since a few days the upload speed is reduced to 0.01 Mbps, particularly during evening when there is heavy traffic. As a result Pages take very long time in loading. I have tried CCleaner, switching of the modem, restart, etc without any improvement. Any solutions?

layman, Oct 11, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    Again you need to follow what I posted, since CCLeaner alone will not do it. There are better tools than CCleaner, like Bleach Bit, that has been around forever and continues to be improved. Your provider can throttle traffic to keep people from doing Torrents and streaming movies during peak period. You do not share a connection with others, since a DSL connection is independent to the ATM and from there they would only have enough bandwidth for what they expected when they built the system out from the main pipe.

bro67, Oct 11, 2017
  7. I would also be calling the provider and asking them to run a test to your modem. Most contracts say speed is "Up to" but less than 10% means there are issues. Cables in or over the street are not forever, a nick here, a rock there, hungry squirrels, add water and you got a mess.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 12, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

Ken I had to go through and pull all new Cat-5e when I changed to Gig for the new Access Point. All of the old ones were torn up and it was a wonder that I could get a connection in the first place. Just took a loop back tester to figure that one out. I am finding out also the cheap plugs that they are putting on cables now, the ears slowly lose their stiffness when plugged into the keystones and outlets, for the patch cables. I am swapping them out about once a year at this point, so I keep extras actually in a box in a day suitcase that you would place into aircraft overhead bag compartments. Two boxes with the patch cables in one and longer in another, with the loopback tester and other minor stuff also. Keeps them handy for where I have the equipment downstairs.

bro67, Oct 12, 2017
  9. Yes everything is cheaper except our time. I'd rather pay a little more and have something last or fixed properly.

Where I live they won't even mark the drops to the houses before digging, just cable / telephone street mains. If a crew cuts they send a third party to patch and the techs they send don't even have the right water resistant connectors. It works for six months and dies. Then you have to wait the morning for service to arrive only to be told its not an issue in the house. No kidding, like you I rewired.

Caledon Ken, Oct 12, 2017
  10. layman Win User
    Thanks bro 67 & Caledon Ken for your insightful replies.

layman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My laptop in Window 10 is Unable to Load Pages While Downloading - Similar Threads - laptop Window Unable

2. Unable to load bitlocker recovery key page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load bitlocker recovery key page: I'm trying to access my bitlocker recovery key via https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey and it is not loading I just get an error page error"Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little...
  3. Unable to load bitlocker recovery key page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load bitlocker recovery key page: I'm trying to access my bitlocker recovery key via https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey and it is not loading I just get an error page error"Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little...
  4. Acer laptop closed while performing a system update, Windows unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop closed while performing a system update, Windows unable to load: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58-5046. It was performing a system update yesterday and the lid was closed accidentally. I opened the lid as soon as I saw it, and the update seemed to have continued just fine. The fans are set to max during system updates, and there was no stop...
  5. Acer laptop closed while performing a system update, Windows unable to load

Acer laptop closed while performing a system update, Windows unable to load: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58-5046. It was performing a system update yesterday and the lid was closed accidentally. I opened the lid as soon as I saw it, and the update seemed to have continued just fine. The fans are set to max during system updates, and there was no stop...
  6. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  7. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  8. Windows 10 Activation page not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation page not loading: Someone asked this question before but the replies do not work for me so I am asking it again. Recently I am upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10 but I can not activate it. I try to go to the Activation page but it is not loading. Can somebody help please?...
  9. Beeping Sounds During Download/Page load In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping Sounds During Download/Page load In Windows 10: I always have that same beeping noise in Windows 10 and I do NOT know what made that sound, so, why??? Reply to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beeping-sounds-during-downloadpage-load-in-windows/6d1f10b5-012f-4fd4-947e-1dbad399cf38
  10. Loading Pages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading Pages in Windows 10: I am having issues with pages staying loaded, such as Linkedin. I go to the website, the Linkedin page shows and then resets itself within a minute or so. After a couple of more minutes, it then goes to a page with: This page is having a problem loading We tried to load...