Windows 10: my laptop is not able to find near devices to connect through bluetooth

Discus and support my laptop is not able to find near devices to connect through bluetooth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows 7 is not able to search for the nearby devices through bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adityaMB, Jun 11, 2024.

1. adityaMB Win User

my laptop is not able to find near devices to connect through bluetooth

my windows 7 is not able to search for the nearby devices through bluetooth

:)

adityaMB, Jun 11, 2024

2. Bluetooth Device not connecting.

• I performed a reset through cloud download of my HP Pavilion 15-dk0050tx Windows 10 Laptop from windows' settings app.
    • After the reset, I observed that my laptop is unable to connect to my mobile through Bluetooth.
    • So I tried a few things from "answers.microsoft.com".
    • What I tried are:
    1. Updated my windows to the latest version.
    2. Updated all windows apps from Microsoft Store.
    3. Updated my all drivers from HP Support Assistant.
    4. Performed troubleshoot of Bluetooth from Windows' settings.
    5. Tried to update drivers from the device manager.
    6. Removed my device from Bluetooth devices & tried to connect.
    7. Uninstalled my device from the device manager & restarted my laptop.
    8. Tried to connect my device again but failed.
    9. To ensure which device(laptop or mobile) has a Bluetooth connectivity issue, I used another mobile but it was also unable to connect.
    please suggest to me what should I do now

YashGandhi7200, Jun 11, 2024
  3. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Bluetooth Audio Devices are not connecting in lenovo laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to connect a Bluetooth audio device to your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the audio device that you are attempting to connect?
    • Are you able to connect any other Bluetooth device to the computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete model number of the computer that you are using?

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10 and see if that helps.

You may also want to check the settings mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Setting
      . Select Devices.
    2. Click on Bluetooth & other devices. Toggle the switch to turn on the
      Bluetooth.
    3. Now click on More Bluetooth options
      link from the right pane.
    4. Press Windows + X key and select
      Device Manager
      from the context menu.
    5. Spot and expand the “Bluetooth”. Right click on the driver and select
      “Properties”
    6. Now select Power Management tab. Then
      uncheck the box beside “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
    7. Now go to the Bluetooth Settings window opened in
      step 3. Select Options tab
    8. Check the box beside Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC. Click
      OK
    9. Now check if you are able to detect and add the controller

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

1. my laptop is not able to find near devices to connect through bluetooth - Similar Threads - laptop able find

2. my laptop is not able to find near devices to connect through bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is not able to find near devices to connect through bluetooth: my windows 7 is not able to search for the nearby devices through bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-able-to-find-near-devices-to/166bd2d1-f641-4df1-a618-cfc91e90090f
  3. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.: My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device. It is able to find and pair with them, but when I try to connect it, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable and then try again." What should I do?? Please help... I tried 2...
  4. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.: My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device. It is able to find and pair with them, but when I try to connect it, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable and then try again." What should I do?? Please help... I tried 2...
  5. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Not able to connect through bluetooth to a win11 paired laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect through bluetooth to a win11 paired laptop: Hello!I'm trying to connect to my Lenovo idepad laptop that has got windows 11 installed through bluetooth from my samsung s10 mobile phone using the LightBlue app for BLE applications. I can exchange files outside of the LightBlue app even though I can't connect to the...
  7. Not able to connect through bluetooth to a win11 paired laptop

Not able to connect through bluetooth to a win11 paired laptop: Hello!I'm trying to connect to my Lenovo idepad laptop that has got windows 11 installed through bluetooth from my samsung s10 mobile phone using the LightBlue app for BLE applications. I can exchange files outside of the LightBlue app even though I can't connect to the...
  8. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  9. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  10. Bluetooth no longer able to find devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer able to find devices: The Bluetooth on my desktop can no longer find Bluetooth devices. Namely, my wireless headphones but have tried with other devices as well and it cannot locate anything. I have uninstalled the drivers, run the troubleshooter and still nothing. it's been like this for almost...