Windows 10: My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

Discus and support My Laptop keep going idle windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, have anyone faced this issue with the they leave their laptop running idle and some how it just turn off after number of minutes? I have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theab suleiman, Dec 3, 2023.

1. My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

Hello guys, have anyone faced this issue with the they leave their laptop running idle and some how it just turn off after number of minutes? I have my power setting set to never sleep and never on the sleep setting.Thank you

:)

theab suleiman, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

1. My Laptop keep going idle windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop keep going

2. My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop keep going idle windows 10: Hello guys, have anyone faced this issue with the they leave their laptop running idle and some how it just turn off after number of minutes? I have my power setting set to never sleep and never on the sleep setting.Thank you...
  3. My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop keep going idle windows 10: Hello guys, have anyone faced this issue with the they leave their laptop running idle and some how it just turn off after number of minutes? I have my power setting set to never sleep and never on the sleep setting.Thank you...
  4. Laptop Keeps going BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps going BSOD: Acer laptop is getting a BSOD multiple times a day with either DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.Doesn't seem to be any trigger it just happens randomly at any moment.I uploaded the minidump files here:...
  5. Laptop Keeps going BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keeps going BSOD: Acer laptop is getting a BSOD multiple times a day with either DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.Doesn't seem to be any trigger it just happens randomly at any moment.I uploaded the minidump files here:...
  6. My Laptop keeps going into repair mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop keeps going into repair mode: I just asked a question about my laptop's keyboard and touchpad not working and probably found a solution but now my computer keeps going into auto repair and i can't get to windows to sign in or anything....
  7. Windows suddenly not going idle

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows suddenly not going idle: Since about a week or so my PC has suddenly stopped going idle. Skype never shows away, computer will not sleep. Windows 10 version 1803. I have checked powercfg -request and although initially the mic device was being kept open by Cortana I disabled Cortana so that is no...
  8. Windows 10 going to idle state when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 going to idle state when gaming: For some strange reason Windows 10 is unable to detect Active 3D gaming sessions on the computer. The system goes into idle states (lock screen/turn off monitor/sleep) and only if the mouse or keyboard is not used during the gaming session. Checked with different game titles....
  9. None OS HDD keeps going to 100% at idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    None OS HDD keeps going to 100% at idle: Hello, so I've been having this issue for a long time now, Like I'm not even sure when it started happening but anyways, I have a total of 3 drives in my system. A Samsung 950 Pro M.2 which has my Windows 10 Pro OS on it along with other applications and stuff, then a Samsung...
  10. I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

in Windows 10 Support
    I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute: I step away from my laptop for a minute and then it goes on a blank screen so i just press a key and it comes back on but its really annoying 60453