Windows 10: My laptop keeps going in standby mode randomly after windows 10 update

Discus and support My laptop keeps going in standby mode randomly after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my pc keeps going into sleep mode randomly, doesnt matter what i am doing. and when i press the on button again it just continues wherever i was, super... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Riouz, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Riouz Win User

My laptop keeps going in standby mode randomly after windows 10 update

my pc keeps going into sleep mode randomly, doesnt matter what i am doing. and when i press the on button again it just continues wherever i was, super weird and pretty annoying. I am really bad at computerstuff so i have no clue what to do, I can't play games online anymore because i just disconnect ofr 2-5 min randomly, sometimes really quickly sometimes i have a bit of time between. I really don't know what to do. but since I am not the only one, there should be something to fix this ? It all started happening right after my pc did a huge windows 10 update all by itself.

:)

Riouz, Jan 13, 2016
  2. Sharon_s Win User

After the latest windows 10 update screen goes black

After the latest windows 10 update my laptop screen keeps randomly going black

Sharon_s, Jan 13, 2016
  3. How to put the laptop in sleep mode

Recently I updated my laptop to free Windows 10. I find there is no option to put in sleep mode. Only two options are seen under power switch area shutdown or restart. Please advise me how to keep in sleep/standby mode.

Kamala Kanta PanigrahyUrologist, Jan 13, 2016
Thema:

My laptop keeps going in standby mode randomly after windows 10 update

1. My laptop keeps going in standby mode randomly after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - laptop keeps going

2. My computer keeps going to standby mode. It will not stay on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps going to standby mode. It will not stay on.: My computer keeps going in standby mode. I gave tried shutting down. Unplugging. Ctrl alt delete. Windows R. Nothing. It keeps going to sleep. Please I need to work this morning. I can't get a tech until 10/10. It is 10/02....
  3. My computer keeps going to standby mode. It will not stay on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps going to standby mode. It will not stay on.: My computer keeps going in standby mode. I gave tried shutting down. Unplugging. Ctrl alt delete. Windows R. Nothing. It keeps going to sleep. Please I need to work this morning. I can't get a tech until 10/10. It is 10/02....
  4. Connected Standby Mode Causing Random Shutdowns?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Connected Standby Mode Causing Random Shutdowns?: I have a Dell Vostro 15 5510, that has had the problem of unexpectedly shutting down overnight.We leave this laptop on so that the user can come back in the morning and already have the necessary websites and web portals already signed in and ready to go, he just has to...
  5. Connected Standby Mode Causing Random Shutdowns?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected Standby Mode Causing Random Shutdowns?: I have a Dell Vostro 15 5510, that has had the problem of unexpectedly shutting down overnight.We leave this laptop on so that the user can come back in the morning and already have the necessary websites and web portals already signed in and ready to go, he just has to...
  6. Connected Standby Mode Causing Random Shutdowns?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop going on sleep mode randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop going on sleep mode randomly: So, I’ve got an acer nitro 5 (i5 9th, 16gb ram, 128gb ssd + 1tb, gtx 1650) and recently it goes into sleeping mode on its own, when I’m using it. It doesn’t happen all the time, like once every two days but it’s still annoying. Sometimes it happens while I’m gaming. I don’t...
  8. Laptop going into hibernation mode , randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop going into hibernation mode , randomly: The new update of windows 10 2004 causing my pc to go in hibernation mode , when extensive usage of GPUs happen my product - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx. , graphic card - nvedia 1650 and radeon vega 8 , ram -8gb , before the the update it was running good but now the...
  9. My Laptop keeps going into repair mode

My Laptop keeps going into repair mode: I just asked a question about my laptop's keyboard and touchpad not working and probably found a solution but now my computer keeps going into auto repair and i can't get to windows to sign in or anything....
  10. Windows 10 randomly turning screen off or going into Standby Mode

Windows 10 randomly turning screen off or going into Standby Mode: Hi there, The same is happening to me, as well. Video, sound, everything works normally, sometimes 20 minutes, sometimes 2 hours and then screen goes blank and the only way how to get PC to life again is hard power shutdown. It never happened before , until the last...