Windows 10: My laptop keeps restarting.

Discus and support My laptop keeps restarting. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At first it only restarted when I tried to login. Then, it restarted after I restarted. Now it brings me to the choose an option screen where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UndertheMask, Aug 3, 2018.

1. My laptop keeps restarting.

At first it only restarted when I tried to login. Then, it restarted after I restarted. Now it brings me to the choose an option screen where the options are continue, use a device, troubleshoot, or turn off your pc. I just atarted doing this randomly so I don't know what the cause could be.

:)

UndertheMask, Aug 3, 2018

2. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop keep restarting

Hi Elias,

Thank you for the update.

Since the laptop crashes before you can perform any troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to contact the laptop manufacturer in this regard.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Aug 3, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop keeps restarting.

n-ster, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

My laptop keeps restarting.

1. My laptop keeps restarting. - Similar Threads - laptop keeps restarting

2. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  3. My laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps restarting: I was on my laptop and no apps would open, I suspected it was probably something I had just downloaded that I don’t believe was a virus but I went to uninstall it and file explorer wouldn’t open, to get rid of it I reset my laptop as it didn’t have much installed on it...
  4. My laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps restarting: I was on my laptop and no apps would open, I suspected it was probably something I had just downloaded that I don’t believe was a virus but I went to uninstall it and file explorer wouldn’t open, to get rid of it I reset my laptop as it didn’t have much installed on it...
  5. My Laptop keeps on Crashing and restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop keeps on Crashing and restarts: Please help! Ever since a mysterious problem happened to my laptop which I've already fixed, weird crashes happen whenever I'm online. It happens sometimes within a day. I don't know what the problem is. I just crashes into a restart up and it sets me back every single time...
  6. My laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps restarting: So I was formatting my laptop and accidentally clicked the 2nd option that says "remove files and clean the drive", now it just keeps restarting because the drive is cleaned, anyone has any idea how can my laptop be saved? I really don't wanna buy a new one. Thanks....
  7. my new laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my new laptop keeps restarting: i just bought a new hp laptop and it keeps restarting. it had trouble right off the bat when doing the initial setup. it crashed a bunnh then finally worked but it keeps saying theres been a problem and restarting....
  8. Laptop Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Keeps Restarting: After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does. Something about a Stopcode. However it Keeps Doing This. How can I Fix It From Happening. Also I have a 3 in Black Horizontal line near the Top Left Corner of...
  9. My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

My Laptop keeps restarting randomly: So this has been going on a while now, everytime I log on and go on my laptop it randomly restarts and I don't know why. Like, i'll have 10 maybe 14 minutes of time on it before it restarts. It would say 'restarting' with that little circle going around it then it restarts...
  10. My laptop keeps restarting.

My laptop keeps restarting.: Today, I just updated my laptop. However, after the update my laptop tells me that Windows 10 has run into a problem and will automatically restart in one minute. There is also another message that says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...