Windows 10: my laptop keybord not workings

Discus and support my laptop keybord not workings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop keybord not workings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dastgeer- Matrix Traders, Aug 22, 2018.

1. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings

:)

Dastgeer- Matrix Traders, Aug 22, 2018

2. kannada phonetic keybord

hi frinds

i am instal keybord but kannada phonetic keybord willl be ask {attention required]

pls any suggestion pls

vasanthvprincE#, Aug 22, 2018
  3. savillm Win User
    keybord

so ur saying i cant use a usb-ps2 adapter on my keybord?

savillm, Aug 22, 2018
  4. my laptop keybord not workings

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

my laptop keybord not workings

1. my laptop keybord not workings - Similar Threads - laptop keybord workings

2. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord not working on OS programmes: Hi Guys. I am in the process to start work on a new laptop. When I tried to sign in on onedrive my keybord is not typing, also did it when I tried to type the wifi password. Not even the search will work. In word it work fine. so I though it might be updates, so I runed all...
  3. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybord not working on OS programmes: Hi Guys. I am in the process to start work on a new laptop. When I tried to sign in on onedrive my keybord is not typing, also did it when I tried to type the wifi password. Not even the search will work. In word it work fine. so I though it might be updates, so I runed all...
  4. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  5. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  6. Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press: None of my laptop keys are working, and I have to use the virtual keyboard to type lots of things. I scanned my device for viruses, but no threats were found. Can I please get some help on this?...
  7. Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press: None of my laptop keys are working, and I have to use the virtual keyboard to type lots of things. I scanned my device for viruses, but no threats were found. Can I please get some help on this?...
  8. Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press

9. Laptop keybord key not working propely

Laptop keybord key not working propely: Hi! my inverted comma key is not working properly from yesterday after I visited service center for installing antivirus. what might be the reason? can someone please help me out.....
  10. problems with new laptop keybord

problems with new laptop keybord: I am just wondering if anyone can help me by telling me how to fix this: every time I am playing music and press a,1,esc or caps lock it pauses/plays the music and I cant stop that from happening. also when I press my shift keys it also types q or z which is really annoying...