Windows 10: My laptop speakers arent working like they used too. They were loud enough that i didnt...

Discus and support My laptop speakers arent working like they used too. They were loud enough that i didnt... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i tried updating the drivers too. Multiple times, didnt work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RahulDesai_1999, Jul 13, 2018.

1. My laptop speakers arent working like they used too. They were loud enough that i didnt...

i tried updating the drivers too. Multiple times, didnt work

:)

RahulDesai_1999, Jul 13, 2018

2. Loud Static Through Speakers Problem

Im Getting Loud Static Through Speakers When First Starting Up Before Windows Plays The Startup Sound, The Loud Static Stops After The Windows Startup Sound Plays. Seems Like Ive Had This Problem After Overclocking. Specs Are As Listed, Please Help.

accordpower99, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Bmfbmf4 Win User
    c6-01 loud speaker not working

c6-01 loud speaker not working

So like two days ago the loud speak is not working.

Any thing I can check?

I tried playing music nothing happens, calling with loud speakers nothing.

Also tried reseting it to factory settings already and nothing on that also.

and taking out the batter also. nothing.

this is my second issue with c6-01

My first time was it would not turn on any more.

does it seem like i need to send it back to nokia?

Bmfbmf4, Jul 13, 2018
  4. My laptop speakers arent working like they used too. They were loud enough that i didnt...

Loud portable speaker?

First off if this is in the wrong area please let me know so I can move it. Thank you. Anyway! Does anyone know of a portable speaker that is pretty loud? Looking for something that can be heard by myself in like a factory setting. Not giant machines probably the loudest thing is air hoses spraying out parts. Suggestions? Don't want to buy something I won't be able to hear. Thanks all!

satindemon4u, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

My laptop speakers arent working like they used too. They were loud enough that i didnt...

1. My laptop speakers arent working like they used too. They were loud enough that i didnt... - Similar Threads - laptop speakers arent

2. Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough: Is there another way to improve the sound quality and increase volume loudness of my new windows 11 hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-new-hp-laptop-speakers-be-increased-they/5550e818-3712-46d0-983f-178363233459
  3. Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough: Is there another way to improve the sound quality and increase volume loudness of my new windows 11 hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-new-hp-laptop-speakers-be-increased-they/5550e818-3712-46d0-983f-178363233459
  4. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%: so, recently i booted up my laptop and my speakers on 2 percent, are very loud. in fact, theyre just as loud as on 100%. the volume doesnt really change....
  5. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%: so, recently i booted up my laptop and my speakers on 2 percent, are very loud. in fact, theyre just as loud as on 100%. the volume doesnt really change....
  6. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.: I got a problem with my speaker driver on Windows 10. Problem is that volume of a speaker is too loud even on 1%. No matter how I adjust the sound it remains 100%, but when i use my headphones it works correctly with no problem. I tried to delete driver of Realtek letting...
  7. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.: I got a problem with my speaker driver on Windows 10. Problem is that volume of a speaker is too loud even on 1%. No matter how I adjust the sound it remains 100%, but when i use my headphones it works correctly with no problem. I tried to delete driver of Realtek letting...
  8. Windows 10 speaker volume too loud on low level.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Headset too loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset too loud: I have connected my headset. Sometimes when I change the Windows playback volume, it get loud in the headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-too-loud/4692d72c-8e96-40c0-bc19-df26d144f5a6
  10. Loudspeakers too loud?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loudspeakers too loud?: I bought the Logitech G560. The problem is that if you set the volume to 2, they are already quite loud. It doesn't matter whether you press the louder/quieter buttons on the speaker or use the speaker icon on the Windows 10 taskbar (well, actually to the right of the...