Windows 10: My Laptop, Windows, etc.

Discus and support My Laptop, Windows, etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Im having HUGE problems with my windows hp laptop. I don't know if ,y system is corrupted or what, but I cant do anything. I can not use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bobby.Bradd, Aug 5, 2018.

1. My Laptop, Windows, etc.

Hi. Im having HUGE problems with my windows hp laptop. I don't know if ,y system is corrupted or what, but I cant do anything. I can not use my Microsoft Edge browser anymore, I no long have and cant use Microsoft store anymore. I cant use any of the Microsoft Offices as well. Every time I click on a setting my laptop freezes I can't reset my laptop completely because something about there not being enough space which is ridiculous because space should not really matter if I am trying to reset my laptop completely. There is also an error that keeps popping up aswell. It keeps saying something like windr%. It be helpful I could get some answers immediately on what I should do.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

:)

Bobby.Bradd, Aug 5, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 5, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Laptop, Windows, etc.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

My Laptop, Windows, etc.

1. My Laptop, Windows, etc. - Similar Threads - Laptop etc

2. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  3. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  4. How to remove access to one drive etc on stolen laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove access to one drive etc on stolen laptop?: My laptop was stolen, what do I need to do to make sure they can’t access my one drive etc on the laptop?I’ve changed my Microsoft account password but the laptop would be logged in to one drive without needing a password? When trying to find the answer to this question...
  5. How to remove access to one drive etc on stolen laptop?

How to remove access to one drive etc on stolen laptop?: My laptop was stolen, what do I need to do to make sure they can’t access my one drive etc on the laptop?I’ve changed my Microsoft account password but the laptop would be logged in to one drive without needing a password? When trying to find the answer to this question...
  6. How to remove access to one drive etc on stolen laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc: Hey Microsoft, Why have you stopped supporting the Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ by not creating W11 SRIs for them please? There are only W10 SRIs available, yet these models are still under Microsoft warranty! We need a W11 22H2 SRI for these models for whenever we...
  8. Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc

Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc: Hey Microsoft, Why have you stopped supporting the Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ by not creating W11 SRIs for them please? There are only W10 SRIs available, yet these models are still under Microsoft warranty! We need a W11 22H2 SRI for these models for whenever we...
  9. Need help with my laptop freezing and making buzzing sound when running games or etc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my laptop freezing and making buzzing sound when running games or etc?: Ive recently purchased a Alienware m17 r3 Labtop and played a few games and etc but after I did a factory reset and started over I downloaded my old games and video editor, when I ran my video editor editing my videos for YouTube , after editing and finishing up the video and...
  10. Need help with my laptop freezing and making buzzing sound when running games or etc?

Need help with my laptop freezing and making buzzing sound when running games or etc?: Ive recently purchased a Alienware m17 r3 Labtop and played a few games and etc but after I did a factory reset and started over I downloaded my old games and video editor, when I ran my video editor editing my videos for YouTube , after editing and finishing up the video and...