Windows 10: My laptop won't let others join any servers i make in games

Discus and support My laptop won't let others join any servers i make in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop has been the device i use for most of my multiplayer games. Whether they be games on steam, or games on the windows 10 xbox store. Either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lukepresnell, Jul 10, 2018.

1. My laptop won't let others join any servers i make in games

My laptop has been the device i use for most of my multiplayer games. Whether they be games on steam, or games on the windows 10 xbox store. Either way, When i want to play multiplayer with someone, they usually have to start the server. When i start it, they cannot join. I deduced it was not the wifi i was using, as when I use other devices for some multiplayer games, they can join. However, it starts to get annoying if i want to play minecraft with some of my friends on bedrock/windows 10 edition and invite them to my world. Or if i want to start a match on Team Fortress 2 with my friends only on a server, they have to start it. I'm tired of not having as much control over this issue. I see no way to fix it without using 3rd party apps, which have come to be a hassle I don't want to bear anymore. Please fix/help fix this issue.

:)

lukepresnell, Jul 10, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jul 10, 2018
  4. My laptop won't let others join any servers i make in games

Computer Crashing Due to Joining Multiplayer Servers.

Thank you for responding!

• Are you experiencing the issue upon playing a specific online games?
    This issue of my computer crashing persists on all online games CSGO, BattleField 1, Killing Floor 2, and Blade and Soul are a few I've tried.

• Do you get an error message before computer crash?
    No, most game forcefully reboot my PC instantaneously when joining an online server. Only Blade and Soul programming crashed when attempting to join a server. My computer only crashes or has reliability issues when trying to join an online server.

• Are you using wired or wireless network connection?
    I'm using wired connection with a stable 20mb/s. Everything else on my PC works fine besides joining online games, also everything else in my house has no similar issues.

• Did you already install all important Windows Updates?
    Yes, my windows, and windows defender programming are up to date.

I've currently wiped my PC three times now and the problem persists, this includes loading from a flash drive (10/29/16). This issue started about the 25th of October, previous to this date my PC had to issues that I was aware of. My PC hasn't been moved
    or opened since the date of it's construction around 5/20/16. When I built my PC all the hardware was brand new. Right now I can download games, play graphically intensive single player games, use online chat services, download files, and upload files.

Should I think about replacing any parts in my PC?

My laptop won't let others join any servers i make in games e9146421-cdde-4669-a054-d7f96d90ebb7.png

Thank you for your time!

Marked Knights, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

My laptop won't let others join any servers i make in games

1. My laptop won't let others join any servers i make in games - Similar Threads - laptop won't let

2. Why cant i join any multiplayer server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i join any multiplayer server?: when i try to join a multiplayer server like hypixel, i get a message that says Failed to log in: Invalid session try to restart your game and launcher. i have tried login out off minecraft and all of the other specialized minecraft launchers luner and Badlion Client. i have...
  3. Why cant i join any multiplayer server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i join any multiplayer server?: when i try to join a multiplayer server like hypixel, i get a message that says Failed to log in: Invalid session try to restart your game and launcher. i have tried login out off minecraft and all of the other specialized minecraft launchers luner and Badlion Client. i have...
  4. Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.: Hello, can anyone help me resolve my problem with joining my friend's games? For about 3 months now me and my friend have been playing Minecraft with no issues. I'm on pc Windows 10 and she is playing on Nintendo switch. This problem did not occur until about the first of the...
  5. Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.: Hello, can anyone help me resolve my problem with joining my friend's games? For about 3 months now me and my friend have been playing Minecraft with no issues. I'm on pc Windows 10 and she is playing on Nintendo switch. This problem did not occur until about the first of the...
  6. My laptop glitches whenever I join any call

My laptop glitches whenever I join any call: This started right about this morning, so basically I tried to turn on my laptop fully charged but it wasn't turning on. Thankfully it did turn on after a few minutes of plugging the charger in, but then once I joined my zoom class it started glitching and was giving me those...
  7. I can't join any server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't join any server: When i try entering a server it gets stuck on `Loading World`. If i be lucky and join if i shift my game crashes.. Anyway to fix it? Sorry if i made so many writing errors, i am Brazilian....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've truned off firewall and allowed minecrfat to bypass firewall I've wiped the...
  9. My laptop won't let me go on any apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won't let me go on any apps: When I put in the password to my laptop, it logged on and then as soon as it did, it said that it won't properly log on to my Microsoft account. Then I tried to sign out, as it recommend, but when I logged back on, it said the same thing. That time I ignored it and tried to...
  10. Can't join any game servers after updating to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't join any game servers after updating to Windows 10: Hello, I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 today with a clean install. I can access the internet just fine and I can load any sites but when it comes to joining a game server in CS:GO, Battlefield, or logging on to XSplit, I get a server connection error. At first I...