Windows 10: My laptop won't open(??)

Discus and support My laptop won't open(??) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Earlier today, my computer wouldn't open and it would always go into a troubleshoot menu, after a while, I fixed it. Once it opened, I reseted my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MathildeDesranleau, Aug 13, 2018.

1. My laptop won't open(??)

Earlier today, my computer wouldn't open and it would always go into a troubleshoot menu, after a while, I fixed it. Once it opened, I reseted my PC. It has now been at least 3 hours since then, I think my PC was reset But now, my computer won't open (Or at least it's trying to open but can't), It's on the opening up screen (without any loading wheel or text, it's just the ASUS logo.) for 10 seconds, and then, the screen turns black for 5 seconds... I tried to shut my pc down 3 times to get to the troubleshoot menu, but it didn't work. I have no idea what to do and i would really appreaciate it if you could help me.

:)

MathildeDesranleau, Aug 13, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 13, 2018
  4. stefanlee Win User

My laptop won't open(??)

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

My laptop won't open(??)

1. My laptop won't open(??) - Similar Threads - laptop won't open

2. Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop: I can't open these programs they wont open at all when I click them it'll show it's loading but won't open I want to be able to draw but the program won't open.The programs that won't open:CLIP STUDIO PAINT art programCLIP STUDIO art program launcherKrita art programUltimaker...
  3. Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop: I can't open these programs they wont open at all when I click them it'll show it's loading but won't open I want to be able to draw but the program won't open.The programs that won't open:CLIP STUDIO PAINT art programCLIP STUDIO art program launcherKrita art programUltimaker...
  4. my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.: So, i tried to open up my videos and my Microsoft store and nothing opens up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-open-my-videos-wont-open/f2cddb5b-544d-4822-8d2b-3f524462f479
  5. my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.: So, i tried to open up my videos and my Microsoft store and nothing opens up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-open-my-videos-wont-open/f2cddb5b-544d-4822-8d2b-3f524462f479
  6. my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.

7. My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo: Hi!I decided to perform a reset on my pc yesterday because I wanted to start fresh with my laptop but it failed many times due to slow internet connection I think. I tried it many times since it always says when it fails that no changes have been made to the pc. I got...
  8. My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo

My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo: Hi!I decided to perform a reset on my pc yesterday because I wanted to start fresh with my laptop but it failed many times due to slow internet connection I think. I tried it many times since it always says when it fails that no changes have been made to the pc. I got...
  9. My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My Laptop Won't Open!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop Won't Open!: I had this favorite game of mine since I was a child, so I decided to download it through my Windows 10, I couldn't see it from the Microsoft Store, so I downloaded it from Chrome, I downloaded it, waited for a few minutes, then it was downloaded, after downloading it I...