Windows 10: My laptop wont stop speaking

Discus and support My laptop wont stop speaking in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While trying to help my husband fix his sound issue on his laptop I hit the windows key and I and enter believing that it would open the control panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Klaug, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Klaug Win User

My laptop wont stop speaking

While trying to help my husband fix his sound issue on his laptop I hit the windows key and I and enter believing that it would open the control panel. It didn't. I now have sound out of a headset but every time I touch anything a voice is speaking exactly what I am doing and there is a blue square appearing around anything I touch. It's very frustrating since his language is set to Swedish and I understand very little. Can anyone explain how to correct this issue I'm guessing it has something to do with Cortana.

:)

Klaug, Oct 7, 2015
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

Why no Mobile Data "Quick action" in WP8.1??

Because if you wont receive any notifications and if you set a reminder in Cortana then the time comes and goes without Cortana being on, then the next time it happens it wont work. For example if you say "remind me the next time I speak to Mum tell her
    about the offer" then I speak to my mum but Cortana doesn't know this but the next time I speak to my mum and Cortana is on, she wont notify me of my reminder, so its better not to do this by accident.

TomBrad95, Oct 7, 2015
  3. RolyTK Win User
    latest cumulative update KB4056890 for win10 will not install

So far it has attempted to install 5 times on my Toshiba laptop. This is crazy. I stop my comodo firewall and Windows Defender but it wont stop trying to install.

RolyTK, Oct 7, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Try this:
    ctrl+alt+delete->Bottom Right->Click, Ease of access, click close then click sign out.

topgundcp, Oct 7, 2015
  5. strollin Win User
    I believe you have activated "Narrator" which is a built-in function that reads the screen for sight impaired users. If so, there should be an icon on the Taskbar that looks like a monitor with a text baloon (like in a comic strip). Click on that icon and a dialog will open, the last item on that dialog will be "Exit Narrator". Click that and the Narrator will stop.

strollin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. My laptop wont stop speaking - Similar Threads - laptop wont stop

2. My laptop wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont turn on: So I went to restart my laptop then I accidentally pressed the power button so it turned off but now it wont turn back on how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-turn-on/557f9e76-fa68-4bc1-9ab8-e84f9a098b03
  3. My laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont turn on.: Hello, I just want to ask a question.My laptop has been not used for a 2 days, and when i charge it, the battery shows as red battery icon which the laptop is low battery. After waiting for 2 hours of charging, my laptop wont turn on when i press power button. I tried to...
  4. My laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop wont turn on.: Hello, I just want to ask a question.My laptop has been not used for a 2 days, and when i charge it, the battery shows as red battery icon which the laptop is low battery. After waiting for 2 hours of charging, my laptop wont turn on when i press power button. I tried to...
  5. My laptop wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont start: So, i was planning to install ubuntu server, this laptop had both ubuntu linux and windows 11 running, i booted to windows just fine, i tried to shrink my windows drive when i got an error suddently saying try to run chkdsk, so i runned a cmd window as admin and runned...
  6. My laptop wont start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont start: So, i was planning to install ubuntu server, this laptop had both ubuntu linux and windows 11 running, i booted to windows just fine, i tried to shrink my windows drive when i got an error suddently saying try to run chkdsk, so i runned a cmd window as admin and runned...
  7. My external Logitech speaks stopped working.

My external Logitech speaks stopped working.: My external Logitech speaks stopped working on my ThinkPad laptop. The light is on so it looks like there should be power. The internal speakers are working. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. My laptop wont load

My laptop wont load: It might have been an update that installed wrong, but my laptop will no longer load. I have an msi laptop so the start screen shows the msi logo and some loading dots. But my scree freezes after the dots go around 1 time. I cant boot up into safe mode and have tried to do...
  9. my laptop wont charge

my laptop wont charge: My laptop won't charge. I've plugged it in for about 30 mins and its still at zero percent. I'm terribly hurt because this is a new laptop and I haven't even used it for up to 3 months...
  10. My mouse wont stop freezing!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse wont stop freezing!: Since like 1 month ago, my mouse kept freezing for no reason, how can I make it stop? 1 month ago, my mouse started freezing, I use a wireless mouse, it's not original from Microsoft, it's those ones you could buy from tech shops. Sometimes, my mouse froze and then some...