Windows 10: My latency is too high with the Windows server

Discus and support My latency is too high with the Windows server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think that image can explain everything [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leandrofw, Aug 15, 2018.

1. leandrofw Win User

My latency is too high with the Windows server

I think that image can explain everything

My latency is too high with the Windows server 92cb0dfd-1fef-48d7-bd5c-328ca4fff26d?upload=true.png

:)

leandrofw, Aug 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Aug 15, 2018
  4. snitsman Win User

High Latency

I'm having an issue with high latency. After a reboot the computer runs fine....but over time the latency continues to increase so eventually everything starts to respond so slow that it is unusable and have to do a hard restart. I haven't been able to
    figure it out. I bought an external network card to use instead of the onboard one hoping that would fix it....but same results. Anyone have any ideas??

snitsman, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. My latency is too high with the Windows server - Similar Threads - latency too high

2. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  3. High latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High latency issues: Hi I’m getting extreme DCP latency, audio pop, crackle, distortion, frame drops, out of sync issues. I need to fix this ASAP for an animation music production project for my client. I’ve had this issue on and off for years with windows 10. Usually a rollback or fresh install...
  4. High Latency storport.sys.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Latency storport.sys.: Good evening, I am writing to you since it is since I assembled the PC that I am aware of latencies at the audio level or mini freeze during the basic processes such as program installation. I started to test everything and I saw with LatencyMon and CrystalDisk Mark that the...
  5. High Latency Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Latency Windows 10: Good evening, I ask you my problem. I started getting worried since the PC started having freezes during video and music playback. Using latencymon and crystaldiskmark, I verified this problem related to those two drivers, I tried various things but found no solution. I...
  6. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  7. High latency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High latency: ***Here’s a tuff problem for you guys here i ask only advance to help please*** Hi when i installed my new 500gb hdd my computer never boot the os but recognized the hdd in bios. So i went and tried a new cpu and it worked on there so i figured let me try to buy another...
  8. Windows 10 High Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 High Latency: Hello, I am having sever Latency Issues while playing games over the course of many hours. I will try to be brief here, but also try to give as much information as I can some of which may not be required, if you need more please let me know and I will provide it. OK, so I...
  9. My latency is too high with the Windows server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My latency is too high with the Windows server: I think that image can explain everything [IMG] Moved from: Windows 10 / Network & internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/my-latency-is-too-high-with-the-windows-server/9669a873-bdad-4ddd-baa2-9fc8da9b61d1
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...