Windows 10: My latency is too high with the Windows server

Discus and support My latency is too high with the Windows server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think that image can explain everything [IMG] Moved from: Windows 10 / Network & internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by leandrofw, Aug 16, 2018.

1. leandrofw Win User

My latency is too high with the Windows server

I think that image can explain everything

My latency is too high with the Windows server [​IMG]

Moved from: Windows 10 / Network & internet

:)

leandrofw, Aug 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Aug 16, 2018
  4. snitsman Win User

High Latency

I'm having an issue with high latency. After a reboot the computer runs fine....but over time the latency continues to increase so eventually everything starts to respond so slow that it is unusable and have to do a hard restart. I haven't been able to
    figure it out. I bought an external network card to use instead of the onboard one hoping that would fix it....but same results. Anyone have any ideas??

snitsman, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. My latency is too high with the Windows server - Similar Threads - latency too high

2. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  3. High latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High latency issues: Hi I’m getting extreme DCP latency, audio pop, crackle, distortion, frame drops, out of sync issues. I need to fix this ASAP for an animation music production project for my client. I’ve had this issue on and off for years with windows 10. Usually a rollback or fresh install...
  4. High Latency storport.sys.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Latency storport.sys.: Good evening, I am writing to you since it is since I assembled the PC that I am aware of latencies at the audio level or mini freeze during the basic processes such as program installation. I started to test everything and I saw with LatencyMon and CrystalDisk Mark that the...
  5. High Latency Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Latency Windows 10: Good evening, I ask you my problem. I started getting worried since the PC started having freezes during video and music playback. Using latencymon and crystaldiskmark, I verified this problem related to those two drivers, I tried various things but found no solution. I...
  6. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  7. High latency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High latency: ***Here’s a tuff problem for you guys here i ask only advance to help please*** Hi when i installed my new 500gb hdd my computer never boot the os but recognized the hdd in bios. So i went and tried a new cpu and it worked on there so i figured let me try to buy another...
  8. Windows 10 High Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 High Latency: Hello, I am having sever Latency Issues while playing games over the course of many hours. I will try to be brief here, but also try to give as much information as I can some of which may not be required, if you need more please let me know and I will provide it. OK, so I...
  9. My latency is too high with the Windows server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My latency is too high with the Windows server: I think that image can explain everything [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-latency-is-too-high-with-the-windows-server/9669a873-bdad-4ddd-baa2-9fc8da9b61d1
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...