Windows 10: My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366

Discus and support My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DANIEL CHISEMBE, Dec 7, 2023.

1. My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366

My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu

:)

DANIEL CHISEMBE, Dec 7, 2023
  2. HEALEYNUT Win User

IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327

how can remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 from the boot sequence

HEALEYNUT, Dec 7, 2023
  3. How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence

I had this question of "How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence" and also what the h*ll is it? The only answer I could find on this forum was not very helpful and 150 others had the same question. Having found the answer for myself,
    I thought it might be helpful to mention it here.

It arose from my PC failing to boot into Windows, and strange messages in white lettering coming up on a black screen to say, "trying to establish a link", failing, and then saying to "boot to a bootable drive". Tearing the hair out, panic time.

Naturally the first port of call was the boot menu in the BIOS. It showed that the boot sequence had been changed, when I had made no changes, and the system was booting from "IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327". I looked this up on the internet, and it appears to be
    a hangover from the past, when hard drives were expensive, that IT departments would have no bootable drive in user PCs, and they would all boot up via the network from a Master PC. This "IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327" is the mechanism for booting via the network.

So, the solution was to look at the BIOS menu for Bootable devices, where it had all the usual suspects of Optical drive, HDDs, Floppy Disc, and Removable Media, but also "Boot from Network". Each item on the list had either "[enabled]" or "[disabled]" against
    the entry, so I set the "Boot from Network" to [Disabled]. I then went into the "Boot Order" menu item, and sure enough the mysterious , "IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327", had now gone. I made sure the boot order started with the SSD, saved and exited, and, (sigh
    of relief), my PC booted up in all its former glory.

AndyJMiles, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Vnid Win User

My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366

Lenovo thinkpad ran in to BSOD -UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

I have lenovo thinkpad. a while ago BSOD appeared and the error shown was UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and I am automatically moved to BIOS. now it's showing Boot Menu -ATAPTCDO:HL-DT-STDVDRAM GU90N. PCI LAN: IBA GE Slot 00C8 v 1553. Is anybody having any
    idea what is this happening. This is my second Lenovo laptop. First one also used to running in to BSOD frequently and I promise to myself I will never buy a lenovo again?

Vnid, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366

1. My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366 - Similar Threads - Lenovo window7 can't

2. My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366: My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-window7-cant-boot-it-says-in-the-boot/2de83ef4-657b-4443-88ff-1243ec54a057
  3. How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence: I had this question of "How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence" and also what the h*ll is it? The only answer I could find on this forum was not very helpful and 150 others had the same question. Having found the answer for myself, I thought it might...
  4. PC Won't boot when RAM sticks are in indicated slots, but WILL boot when in "wrong" slots.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Won't boot when RAM sticks are in indicated slots, but WILL boot when in "wrong" slots.: submitted by /u/Edgy_Gandalf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrqlkq/pc_wont_boot_when_ram_sticks_are_in_indicated/
  5. Lenovo E570 Boot Menu ? How to Bring it up ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo E570 Boot Menu ? How to Bring it up ?: Anybody know how to bring up the Boot menu on a Lenovo Think Pad E 570 ? Thank you all. O.H. 158852
  6. Lenovo Thinkpad stuck in boot menu screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Thinkpad stuck in boot menu screen: I had a heat problem with this laptop, but that has been resolved. The heat problem started after trying multiple times to do a Windows 10 pro update, without success. After that the boot up is stuck in this screen. I can move from one selection to another, but it will not...
  7. PCI-E x8 in x16 Slot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI-E x8 in x16 Slot: From what I have read, it seems that one can use a PCI-E x8 card in a x16 slot. Im looking to install a PCI-E SAS card in my desktop. Nearly all of the ones Ive seen so far seem to use a x8 interface but my desktop has only 2 x16 slots, 1 x4 slot and 2 x1 slots. Before I pull...
  8. Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot.: Hi guys, This is my first post after activating my Account 5mins earlier, i've been actually searching for solutions on this forum as a guest but finally decided to open an account and ask you guys in the first place. First of all I'm not sure if the thread subject is in the...
  9. Dual Boot No Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot No Boot Menu: Ladies and Gentlemen I am in a new arena and need some help. I have been in the INI and BCD Arena but not the EFI MBR. I decided to go with a new motherboard and AMD RYZEN CPU. I set up the new system and moved my hard drives with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and Windows 8.1 Pro...
  10. Boot from LAN?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot from LAN?: A couple of my computers have boot from LAN capability in bios. I am getting a DLink DNS-325 next week with 2 3tb drives. Anybody know if I can setup a way to boot to a Windows install directory extracted onto the NAS from an ISO file in case of emergency? I can just pop in a...