Windows 10: my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices

Discus and support my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers. How do I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Victor Battista, Aug 20, 2018.

1. my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices

My local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers.

How do I correct this?

:)

Victor Battista, Aug 20, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Castiel Win User

my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices

1. my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices - Similar Threads - local network computers

2. connect 2 computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect 2 computers: Cannot connect Computer 1 to computer 2 on same home network. Continual permission problems. Whhat steps need to be taken to get these 2 computers to talk to each other?...
  3. connect 2 computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect 2 computers: Cannot connect Computer 1 to computer 2 on same home network. Continual permission problems. Whhat steps need to be taken to get these 2 computers to talk to each other?...
  4. USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2: I have a usb 3.0 capture card and the video quality is sub-par. I ran USBDeview, and it shows the device running on usb version 2.0. I verified the device is 3.0, the port and cable are both blue. I have switched ports and cables. I plugged my ssd card in port 1 and it is...
  5. USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2: I have a usb 3.0 capture card and the video quality is sub-par. I ran USBDeview, and it shows the device running on usb version 2.0. I verified the device is 3.0, the port and cable are both blue. I have switched ports and cables. I plugged my ssd card in port 1 and it is...
  6. USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Connecting to local computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to local computers: I have 3 computers on a local network via Wifi and cable to the modem. Laptop on W10, New half tower W10, and old half tower on W7, which I am trying to move over to new W10 PC. All printers come off the old W7PC at present. The network is working and all computers can get...
  8. Connecting 2 computers

Connecting 2 computers: I am try to connect a WIN 10 Home to a WIN 7 Home on the same network. I get a Windows Security screen titled "Enter Network Credentials" Great, I expected that. BUT, I am not sure what to enter. Is the Password the password to open the computer, or is it netwoek password,...
  9. 2 of 3 computers in home network only show multimedia devices

2 of 3 computers in home network only show multimedia devices: Since some time two out of three computers in my home network only show multimedia devices including the two other computers. All the permissions in home sharing are correct for connection without password. The shared folders can be accessed by anyone. What is wrong? 125756
  10. How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network

How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network: Having after a while managed to remotely connect to my laptop on my local network,which was purely to see if i could do it,i now want to connect to someone else s computer at the other side of town so as i can resolve problems for them.is there any tutorials or advice from...