Windows 10: my logitech 810 wireless mouse won't drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen...

Discus and support my logitech 810 wireless mouse won't drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my logitech 810 wireless mouse copy and paste or drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen I use 3 screens is this a mouse Issue or settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Draper12276, Aug 21, 2018.

1. my logitech 810 wireless mouse won't drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen...

my logitech 810 wireless mouse copy and paste or drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen I use 3 screens is this a mouse Issue or settings or driver ?

:)

Draper12276, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 21, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Logitech kb/mouse wireless fails constantly

There is currently an issue with Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard with Windows 10, Logitech report on their website that they are working on a fix. This bug is also stopping Windows 10 from completing, with users ending up with a black screen with the
    spinning dots. If this happens to you, remove the USB dongle for the wireless mouse/keyboard and the update will complete.

For further info, please keep watching the Logitech Website . . .

I Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

my logitech 810 wireless mouse won't drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen...

How can I drag a screen display onto an adjoining satellite monitor?

Hi Stewart,

In order for us to assist you dragging a screen to your satellite monitor, you can follow these steps:

• Move the cursor off each of the four screen edges to see if one of them works.
    • If it does, position the monitors in the Display > Screen Resolution window
      to match the physical placement of the monitors.
    In the event that the previous steps failed to work, you can try these:

• In the display settings just swap the
      Display1 and Display2 Monitors.
    • Drag the Monitor1 display icon and
      drop it on Monitor2 display icon, this would give you the correct alignment of screens.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

my logitech 810 wireless mouse won't drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen...

1. my logitech 810 wireless mouse won't drag and drop icons or windows from screen to screen... - Similar Threads - logitech 810 wireless

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  4. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my wireless mouse will not drag and drop a usb mouse will why?

my wireless mouse will not drag and drop a usb mouse will why?: My wireless mouse will not drag and drop. A usb mouse will. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-mouse-will-not-drag-and-drop-a-usb/a524903c-a771-46a4-89a3-17f40e13768a
  6. Preventing Logitech wireless mouse from waking computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preventing Logitech wireless mouse from waking computer: Hello. I have gone into the mouse properties and unchecked "allows this device to wake computer" for both the mouse and the receiver since it was listed there. The mouse still wakes the computer. I only want to wake it with the wireless keyboard which uses a separate...
  7. mouse drag/drop/selection problem

in Windows 10 Support
    mouse drag/drop/selection problem: hello. I have a logitech M510 and M705 mouses. i primarily use the M705 mouse when I had this problem. I tried the M510 to see if its a mouse problem, Its a very annoying problem. I am having trouble dragging and dropping files. when dragging, it cuts out on me. other...
  8. Drag and Drop Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drag and Drop Desktop Icons: Trust this is posted in correct forum...……… I cannot drag and drop desktop icons (?) They always move back. I have researched and tried 1) ESC key option 2) Task Manger explorer.exe option 3) Registry EnableLUA option. None of this worked. I've run sfc /scannow with no...
  9. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  10. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...